Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-28-10 --> Let's do 30 page Thursday bitches!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:SWEET, I just got a green cow.

I was going to mention that.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:and I put the wrong date in... and then Derick got pissy because he had to fix it and thought you'd gotten lost in a different IST...

Nice double post to top off your IST fail.
haha...post fail.

:flipoff: Go fuck yourselves... I don't see you two starting IST's...

It's funner watching other people fail.
Green cow on farmville.
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Back in 2006, we had major flooding and the power was out for 4 days. Other than that it goes out for a few hours a month.

every month??? fuck. I think last april during a storm we lost power for 5-10 minutes, but that's it.
I get electricity from a co-op so it's a lot cheaper than getting it direct from the producer. It's not a big deal when my bill is half of what it could be.

I'm in the co-op here too. They must be on point around here. Smaller customer base, less power used on a smaller grid maybe.

I have about 15 mystery boxes and one Indianapolis flag. What the hell am I supposed to do with an Indianapolis flag?
Paul sent me another mystery box. I need to start opening those.
i wish i could block all of the farmville posts on here
beckster Wrote:

I have about 15 mystery boxes and one Indianapolis flag. What the hell am I supposed to do with an Indianapolis flag?

Put it on your farm.
There is the Tracy Morgan imitation Stanley T once again.
beckster Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Back in 2006, we had major flooding and the power was out for 4 days. Other than that it goes out for a few hours a month.

every month??? fuck. I think last april during a storm we lost power for 5-10 minutes, but that's it.
I get electricity from a co-op so it's a lot cheaper than getting it direct from the producer. It's not a big deal when my bill is half of what it could be.

How the hell does that work and how do I get in?
The co-op is in a contract with a producer and are only allowed a certain number of kilo-watt hours a month for the entire grid. It's at a reduced rate from the producer since they are purchasing in bulk. The only downside is, if the grid uses more power than allowed by the contract, surcharges are passed along to the consumers.
Kelly brought the most to the table... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Covino almost made me spit out my drink.
Derick The Solution Wrote:i wish i could block all of the farmville posts on here

You should try it out!
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Put it on your farm.

I dont know if i want to
What a swoot FIN. The show today has been less than stellar.
Derick The Solution Wrote:i wish i could block all of the farmville posts on here

I wish I could block all the lab experiment posts on here......... :flipoff:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33