Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-28-10 --> Let's do 30 page Thursday bitches!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:My left contact just ripped, I need to pull over and put a new one in.

I can't stand putting shit in my eyes. I would never be able to handle contacts.
beckster Wrote:Let's just discuss the spas in New York who use cum for facials while we are at it.

That was a story line on Nip/Tuck about three years ago.
Derick The Solution Wrote:i have the hiccups

Those will go away when the shit talk stops.
beckster Wrote:Let's just discuss the spas in New York who use cum for facials while we are at it.

Wtf I was blissfully unaware of this. Thonks.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:My left contact just ripped, I need to pull over and put a new one in.

I can't stand putting shit in my eyes. I would never be able to handle contacts.

I was the same way, it took a few weeks to get used to it, but I HATE glasses and never wear them, but I can't see worth a shit without them. I love my contacts.
When I am in the bathroom... My dearly beloved likes to shout through the door "What ya doin? Taking a crap?!"....
:Flaming:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I tried to put a contact in once, and I couldn't it was horrible.
Derick The Solution Wrote:
you heard it hear first

Actually, it was an article in Playboy.
Urination and defecation is NEVER a conversation in my marriage.

As far as I know, my wife does not poop. And I want it to stay that way.

I hate when that happens.
Sarah Silverman talks about shitting, and farting and stuff, I wish she wouldn't because I think she's hot.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Urination and defecation is NEVER a conversation in my marriage.

As far as I know, my wife does not poop. And I want it to stay that way.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Nussie_T Wrote:

You get used to it. I LOVE contacts, but I'd rather have the laser/lasik surgery and be done with both.
LeNeve Wrote:Sarah Silverman talks about shitting, and farting and stuff, I wish she wouldn't because I think she's hot.

I agree with you. I wish she wouldn't b/c Her and Natalie Portman are the hottest Jewish chicks out there IMHO.
Poopin with the homies...

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33