Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-28-10 --> Let's do 30 page Thursday bitches!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Iva13 Wrote:Dam Pete's not hear to see it....I hope he was listening to them say Plaid was "in".

He'll catch it later... I missed the last half hour of the show. Confusedad:
jotaka20 Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:although i think its time to start buying new polos for the summer

If you have a Ruehl by you I would go there if it is still open they should be cheap considering the company is getting reabsorbed into Abercrombie.
we have everything here in chicago, I've never shopped at ruehl before. I'm just not sure whats gonna be in for polos, horizontal stripes are played out I think, but 1 color are just boring
jotaka20 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
jotaka20 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Iva, you were right about the floral shirts too! I saw them in a catalogue the other day... I still wouldn't wear it though.

The women's floral patterns are everywhere at Express.

That's nasty...
Florals = :barf:

Some are actually kind of cute but they are far and few between.
I can't believe you just said that?? Do you work in a clothing store while you are going to school??
Nussie_T Wrote:Iva, you were right about the floral shirts too! I saw them in a catalogue the other day... I still wouldn't wear it though.

:killme:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I always find it amusing when someone calls in and asks what a nussie is.

Me too. It never had to be explained to me. "wow look at that nussie's ass" pretty self explanatory if you ask me.

:duh:

What do people that don't know think it means anyway? What is rattling around in their heads everytime they hear nussie?

We can only wonder... I think I shall select some victims.... Um.... I mean ... people to test that out on.
Nussie_T Wrote:
jotaka20 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
jotaka20 Wrote:The women's floral patterns are everywhere at Express.

That's nasty...

I can't believe you just said that?? Do you work in a clothing store while you are going to school??

I go to school, work at Express, and work at a bar.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

I'm not fond of florals either...

The shirt that I saw was this pale yellow color with these pink flowers on the bottom of the shirt and going up one side... not my thing at all.
Sounds like something my Grandma would have worn.
By the way notice I said some are cute but they are far and few between. Although I think it might be because with certain girls they can pull anything off.
jotaka20 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
jotaka20 Wrote:

The women's floral patterns are everywhere at Express.

That's nasty...

You worry me sometimes....
JDubb Wrote:Alright DBN, I have to go back to trying to find a job.

Catch you all tomorrow.

Good luck with the hunt!
Derick The Solution Wrote:
jotaka20 Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:although i think its time to start buying new polos for the summer

If you have a Ruehl by you I would go there if it is still open they should be cheap considering the company is getting reabsorbed into Abercrombie.
we have everything here in chicago, I've never shopped at ruehl before. I'm just not sure whats gonna be in for polos, horizontal stripes are played out I think, but 1 color are just boring

We seem to have quite a few Argyle front Polos, along with Horizontal tight striped.
jotaka20 Wrote:By the way notice I said some are cute but they are far and few between. Although I think it might be because with certain girls they can pull anything off.

Yeah, like little old ladies... BINGO!!
jotaka20 Wrote:I go to school, work at Express, and work at a bar.

As far as I know, we don't have an Express in Manitoba. Are they open in Canada?
beckster Wrote:You worry me sometimes....

Haha why do you say that?
jotaka20 Wrote:We seem to have quite a few Argyle front Polos, along with Horizontal tight striped.
the argyle ones look gay, the tight stripped ones might not be bad, i have a lot of the alternating wide small stripped ones, but i no longer like them
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33