Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-28-10 --> Let's do 30 page Thursday bitches!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I'm here....We had a power outage all morning and now I'm on phone til 2:15, then I will go back to my desk...what a morning......

Do people really still lose power for that long. I haven't been without power for more than 30 minutes for as long as I can remember. I'm out in the middle of nowhere too, with tornadoes, ice storms, and super wind.
Back in 2006, we had major flooding and the power was out for 4 days. Other than that it goes out for a few hours a month.

We had a power transformer in our parking lot blow. We had no power from 7 am till 2:30 pm... and our manager wouldn't let us leave... so basically they paid me $15 an hour to sit in my chair and do nothing all day.
Iva13 Wrote:You could say "go fly a kid" instead of "go fly a kite"....I like it...I like it a lot!!!!!!!!!!1

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I'm here....We had a power outage all morning and now I'm on phone til 2:15, then I will go back to my desk...what a morning......

Do people really still lose power for that long. I haven't been without power for more than 30 minutes for as long as I can remember. I'm out in the middle of nowhere too, with tornadoes, ice storms, and super wind.
Back in 2006, we had major flooding and the power was out for 4 days. Other than that it goes out for a few hours a month.

every month??? fuck. I think last april during a storm we lost power for 5-10 minutes, but that's it.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Super wind?? Can you tie one of the kids to a string and fly them in that?

You can jump up in the air and it will move you a few feet sometimes.

I want to try that!
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:and I put the wrong date in... and then Derick got pissy because he had to fix it and thought you'd gotten lost in a different IST...

Nice double post to top off your IST fail.
haha...post fail.

:flipoff: Go fuck yourselves... I don't see you two starting IST's...
GREAT more gay mon info.

I bet they sit around the studio and do this all show: :fart:
i had lunch with the chineese ladies. 2 of them took up 3/4 of a table to eat what amounted to fruit.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:GREAT more gay mon info.

I bet they sit around the studio and do this all show: :fart:

yeah, into each others mouths.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Back in 2006, we had major flooding and the power was out for 4 days. Other than that it goes out for a few hours a month.

every month??? fuck. I think last april during a storm we lost power for 5-10 minutes, but that's it.
I get electricity from a co-op so it's a lot cheaper than getting it direct from the producer. It's not a big deal when my bill is half of what it could be.
[Image: Double-poster-hater.gif]
SWEET, I just got a green cow.
Derick The Solution Wrote:i had lunch with the chineese ladies. 2 of them took up 3/4 of a table to eat what amounted to fruit.

That wasn't so bad, now, was it?
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:SWEET, I just got a green cow.
another metaphore?
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:SWEET, I just got a green cow.

WTF is a green cow?
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Back in 2006, we had major flooding and the power was out for 4 days. Other than that it goes out for a few hours a month.

I get electricity from a co-op so it's a lot cheaper than getting it direct from the producer. It's not a big deal when my bill is half of what it could be.

How the hell does that work and how do I get in?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33