Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-28-10 --> Let's do 30 page Thursday bitches!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
beckster Wrote:NO!!!!!! No more shit conversations!!!!!!!!!!!
duty time tales
Derick The Solution Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I like to get anal at subway with my 6 inch. ;-)
Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:
Wow, I step away from my computer for five minutes.....
Brian in NY Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I like to get anal at subway with my 6 inch. ;-)
Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:
Wow, I step away from my computer for five minutes.....
see what you get
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I ran to Subway and got some lunch.. Cream of Broccoli soup and a 6 inch... roast beef on whole wheat.. Num Num..

I come back to find a cat curled up in an hwy tractor in a yard to warm up and committed kitty suicide.. so sad..

Poor ki-ki

ki-ki was what my mother would call a vagina. a penis was peter.

That's not an awkward conversation... :?

Confusedarcasm:
A major storm is going to be here in about an hour. first precipitation of the year.
LeNeve Wrote:A major storm is going to be here in about an hour. first precipitation of the year.
a shit storm?
Confusedhitfan:
i have the hiccups
beckster Wrote:NO!!!!!! No more shit conversations!!!!!!!!!!!
duty time tales

PLEASE!! DON'T!!! I'll do almost anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying:
Damn, the show just keeps getting better by the minute :?
Fuck, my giant delicious orange has lost it's appeal.. That's shit talk! Confusedad:
beckster Wrote:Fuck, my giant delicious orange has lost it's appeal.. That's shit talk! Confusedad:
is that a metaphore
Let's just discuss the spas in New York who use cum for facials while we are at it.
beckster Wrote:Let's just discuss the spas in New York who use cum for facials while we are at it.
you heard it hear first
Great lunch time conversation, :barf:
Covino is really on point today. He is doing a great job despite the callers being shitty, he is keeping things together.

I hate Oprah.

My left contact just ripped, I need to pull over and put a new one in.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33