Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-28-10 --> Let's do 30 page Thursday bitches!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Derick The Solution Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:i think my buddy got a new phone, either that or were not friends anymore

Why? The the number is no good?
he asked me who I was

:? Guess you aren't friends anymore
Brian in NY Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:This thing? kinda cool 9.7 inch screen, just seems like an oversized ipod touch to me
thats pretty much what it is, i think the price is somewhere around 500, i wanna say that it can do word, excel, and powerpoint too
That'll be a big touch screen keyboard. I wonder how awkward that will be to type on.

never thought of that, can't type on it like a phone but it's not big enough to be like a keyboard.
Derick The Solution Wrote:everybody say Hi to mercer

Hi Mercer
michaelangelo Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:This thing? kinda cool 9.7 inch screen, just seems like an oversized ipod touch to me
thats pretty much what it is, i think the price is somewhere around 500, i wanna say that it can do word, excel, and powerpoint too
That'll be a big touch screen keyboard. I wonder how awkward that will be to type on.

never thought of that, can't type on it like a phone but it's not big enough to be like a keyboard.
I have no problems with the keyboard on my iphone, but I imagine it will take some getting used to on the ipad.
does anyone else listen to BBC Radio 1 just to hear their british accents? (sirius 11)
Derick The Solution Wrote:did anybody see apples new product, its a huge iphone, they call it the ipad. i think it supposed to fall somewhere between the iphone and macbook

I did see that... the new wave of technology. It looks like an over-size Ipod Touch to me. I won't be getting one right away... Let them work the bugs out first and drop the price and someone besides Mac makes one...
Good morning everyone. This is the last day of the worst conference I've ever been to. 3 days of listening to someone talk about te FDA food code. :killme: Also I realized that there is only one good looking health inspector in the state of Kentucky.
michaelangelo Wrote:does anyone else listen to BBC Radio 1 just to hear their british accents? (sirius 11)

Not a fan of the BBC.
Brian in NY Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:thats pretty much what it is, i think the price is somewhere around 500, i wanna say that it can do word, excel, and powerpoint too

I have no problems with the keyboard on my iphone, but I imagine it will take some getting used to on the ipad.

I acutally got a blackberry curve because I didn't want to deal with a touch screen keyboard, but over time i've gotten used to typing on my ipod touch and I actually like that better
beckster Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:did anybody see apples new product, its a huge iphone, they call it the ipad. i think it supposed to fall somewhere between the iphone and macbook

I did see that... the new wave of technology. It looks like an over-size Ipod Touch to me. I won't be getting one right away... Let them work the bugs out first and drop the price and someone besides Mac makes one...
someone does make one already, its called the Kindle, which is probably gonna be killed when this comes out. I'm not rushing out to buy one anytime soon, I'll wait till august and get a macbook for $500
fattmatt1 Wrote:Good morning everyone. This is the last day of the worst conference I've ever been to. 3 days of listening to someone talk about te FDA food code. :killme: Also I realized that there is only one good looking health inspector in the state of Kentucky.

Are you saying you are the only good lookiing health inspector or are you saying some other dude is good looking??
michaelangelo Wrote:does anyone else listen to BBC Radio 1 just to hear their british accents? (sirius 11)

I did once...
LeNeve Wrote:

Not a fan of the BBC.
either am I
LeNeve Wrote:

Not a fan of the BBC.
I think it's safe to say that nobody here is.
Nussie_T Wrote:
fattmatt1 Wrote:Good morning everyone. This is the last day of the worst conference I've ever been to. 3 days of listening to someone talk about te FDA food code. :killme: Also I realized that there is only one good looking health inspector in the state of Kentucky.

Are you saying you are the only good lookiing health inspector or are you saying some other dude is good looking??

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33