Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-28-10 --> Let's do 30 page Thursday bitches!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Paying under the table knobber style.

No... Does that happen to you??

nobody pays me under the table, unfortunately.
jotaka20 Wrote:I thought on the Mashup they said he was Richey D.

[Image: richpaulyd.jpg]

:clap: :clap: :clap: Nice :clap: :clap: :clap:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Madison is pregnant?!?!?!?! She doesn't even have a boyfriend. She fucked her cousin once, I wonder if this child is gonna come out special.

Huh?!
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:If your in Boston, Pauly D is spinnin the ones and twos at McFadden's tonight.

I'm busy washing my hair.
I still want to bang Tiffany Amber Thiessen. She was and still is hot as fuck. Hotter than all those others sluts on SBTB

1. Kelly
2. Jesse
3. Lisa
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I still want to bang Tiffany Amber Thiessen. She was and still is hot as fuck. Hotter than all those others sluts on SBTB

She grew up nice Big Grin
[Image: tiffani-amber-thiessen-13.jpg]
I saw screetch do stand up in 2004. It was pretty damn funny actually.
I have never heard of this "Good Morning, Miss Bliss"
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I saw screetch do stand up in 2004. It was pretty damn funny actually.
He's still a douchebag.
I think that Mario Lopez story is bullshit.
kelly
lisa
jesse
Brian in NY Wrote:I have never heard of this "Good Morning, Miss Bliss"

It was only on for a year on the Disney channel when you still had to pay for disney. Then NBC bought and used to air as Saved By The Bell on Saturday Mornings along with the repackaged show.
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I got lasik about 8 years ago and love it. I highly recommend it.

One of the guys I used to work with got it done. He said he was so happy with the way it went... then he lost like 50 pounds... he looks fucking hot now...

:worthlesswopics:
I would get a picture but he's not on FB and I no longer work with him. If my hubby is too busy to fix my car I take to him though... then buy him lunch or pay him under the table and we're all good.

Tell him to get back on FB.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I think that Mario Lopez story is bullshit.

I don't. Because it was me he raped, MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why mario why??????
I have heard lots of people from Hollywood say that the cast were all fucking the shit out of each other on SBTB. I have no doubts that is true.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33