Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-28-10 --> Let's do 30 page Thursday bitches!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Derick The Solution Wrote:time to go do 2 minutes of work

No, no... No work... It's lunch time!
that was fun
beckster Wrote:

not for me, when i get this experiment done, then lunch
Brian in NY Wrote:What's up fuckers, Sweet, Dude, Dude, Sweet :killme:

Dude....
beckster Wrote:

Dude....
bro...

i wanna here the dude bro thing by covino
beckster Wrote:

Dude....
What's mine say?

I think he signed up here yesterday.
I ran to Subway and got some lunch.. Cream of Broccoli soup and a 6 inch... roast beef on whole wheat.. Num Num..

I come back to find a cat curled up in an hwy tractor in a yard to warm up and committed kitty suicide.. so sad..
Derick The Solution Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

not for me, when i get this experiment done, then lunch
that and i dont like to eat when the chineese ladies are in there, they dont speak english, and annoy me
Derick The Solution Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Dude....
bro...

i wanna here the dude bro thing by covino

yeah that's a good one.
No shit? Valentine's day is on a Sunday? :roll: Get me some chocolate dipped strawberries and I will be a happy girl!
Nussie_T Wrote:and a 6 inch... Num Num..
thats it... sorry to hear that
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Dude....
What's mine say?

Dude!
But what about mine?
Nussie_T Wrote:I ran to Subway and got some lunch.. Cream of Broccoli soup and a 6 inch... roast beef on whole wheat.. Num Num..

I come back to find a cat curled up in an hwy tractor in a yard to warm up and committed kitty suicide.. so sad..

Last time I had a roast beef from subway it was like this weird greenish rainbow color, like bass boat paint.
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I ran to Subway and got some lunch.. Cream of Broccoli soup and a 6 inch... roast beef on whole wheat.. Num Num..

Last time I had a roast beef from subway it was like this weird greenish rainbow color, like bass boat paint.

I am so anal when it comes to Subway... I have to inspect everything before they put it on my sandwich...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33