Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday - May 30, 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:What is the point of even having a dual citizenship?

1. More visa free travel options
2. Traveling on a US passport marks you as a target for thieves, terrorists, kidnappers and corrupt govt workers more than any other passport. It is safer to travel on another passport.
3. You have options when Obama and his cronies continue to run our country into the ground.
4. Investment benefits.
5. Allows more options for travel and life for your children
I didn't think you could retain your US citizenship? I thought if you have a US passport you cannot hold a passport for another country.

That is just an old wives tale. There are certain countries that the US flat out says "go ahead and get duel citizenship", like Ireland and UK. There are others that the US wants you to denounce your US if you get theirs, like Russia. But you don't have to renounce it if you don't want to and they will never follow up, or even know to follow up.

I have a friend who has Russian and US. He never has to get a visa when he goes to Russia, which is two business days of going to the consulate and about $400 saved each time he goes.

I have another friend who had Swiss and US. He got his kids Swiss citizenship and has investments over there.

I have another friend who has South Africa, Sweden, Germany, Italy, Belgium and Netherlands citizenship. He was born and raised in Europe with a small family tie in S Africa when he was a baby. He still has all his passports active.
Chip Wrote:UCLA doesn't teach photoshop...

[Image: Happy_Bear.jpg]

I don't get it.
Pete Nice Wrote:

I don't get it.
the bears chest is collapsed from the re-sized boobage

this is on the Canadian citizenship test.
Mickey Ward on the show. His 3 fights against Gotti were the best three fights EVER.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I think you should have to pay taxes in every country you are a citizen in.

SHUT IT POOPY MCPOOPERTON!!!

Typical liberal, trying to take more money from the hard working middle class guy to give to freeloaders and do nothings.

I mean if you want to wave the flag you should help fly it. If that country goes to war and has a draft I think they should be able to call you up also.
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:What is the point of even having a dual citizenship?

SO you can join the dual citizenship club and up your nose at the losers that aren't citizens of multiple countries.
I could walk in to the US Immigration and get it, but why would I want it?

So then you could be all pissed off that the President didn't come to your house and present you with a 6 figure job.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I think you should have to pay taxes in every country you are a citizen in.

SHUT IT POOPY MCPOOPERTON!!!

:crank:
Typical liberal, trying to take more money from the hard working middle class guy to give to freeloaders and do nothings.

I mean if you want to wave the flag you should help fly it. If that country goes to war and has a draft I think they should be able to call you up also.

Actually, all the people I know who have duel citizenship do pay a yearly fee to the non US country to keep their citizenship. SO :crank:

You can be drafted and go to war, but the draft rarely effects people in their 30's or above.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

SO you can join the dual citizenship club and up your nose at the losers that aren't citizens of multiple countries.

So then you could be all pissed off that the President didn't come to your house and present you with a 6 figure job.
oh. Ok. Cause the Prime Minister will do that for you too :wink:
Pete Nice Wrote:Mickey Ward on the show. His 3 fights against Gotti were the best three fights EVER.

Absolutely! It only takes one of those fights every few years to make MMA look like a girl fight on the playground.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Or you can be pissed off that every year since the current president has been in office, you have paid more taxes while receiving no new government benefits.....

Or you can be pissed that the current president wants to tax estates of dead people, essentially taxing the same money twice. Freaking ridiculous.
Pete Nice Wrote:Actually, all the people I know who have duel citizenship do pay a yearly fee to the non US country to keep their citizenship. SO :crank:

You can be drafted and go to war, but the draft rarely effects people in their 30's or above.

I'm just dumping on your elite club. :grin:
Pete Nice Wrote:Or you can be pissed off that every year since the current president has been in office, you have paid more taxes while receiving no new government benefits.....

Or you can be pissed that the current president wants to tax estates of dead people, essentially taxing the same money twice. Freaking ridiculous.

But you guys don't like government benefits remember?

Here's what I think of taxing inheritance.... When people in my family die I'm not going to get more than some lunch money so I could give a shit. It's not right, but there are bigger things to worry about.
OK. my next topic of the day. I want a license plate cover to avoid red light and street camera tickets. I am thinking about this one. Not sure about the other ones on the bottom. One says something about the angle of the numbers and I am not sure what that means.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.radarbusters.com/photo-radar/license-plate-shields/tollfreeprotectorforcarstrucks.cfm">http://www.radarbusters.com/photo-radar ... trucks.cfm</a><!-- m -->
Pete Nice Wrote:OK. my next topic of the day. I want a license plate cover to avoid red light and street camera tickets. I am thinking about this one. Not sure about the other ones on the bottom. One says something about the angle of the numbers and I am not sure what that means.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.radarbusters.com/photo-radar/license-plate-shields/tollfreeprotectorforcarstrucks.cfm">http://www.radarbusters.com/photo-radar ... trucks.cfm</a><!-- m -->
Scam, they are crap and don't work.
Pete Nice Wrote:

I don't get it.

The boobies are badly photoshopped
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33