Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday - May 30, 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
[Image: gi+jane+pushup.bmp]
There are kitchens in the army, aren't there?
Chip Wrote:There are kitchens in the army, aren't there?

big ones. you can fit like 20 chicks in there
Doing a google image search for "women drivers" is good for a laugh.
Pete Nice Wrote:No it's not. If women are not weaker, then why does the Army and all the other branches have slower run times, less sit ups and less push up for women than men on PT tests? Why do the women get to do push ups from their knees while the men have to do them the real way. And even then, from their knees, the women STILL have to do fewer push ups, by a significant amount? Why in the Marines do men have to do pull ups while women just have a timed straight arm hang?

Why when my sister and I took the Pittsburgh City Police Test, did I have to bench 260 pounds and she had to bench 65 pounds?

What is your answer to that Ms. Know It All?

Because men are ignorant and have for centuries treated women as lesser beings. It's a mentality thing, men are afraid to view women as equals. That's why.

For years, I've experienced that attitude from males. That pickle plant was run by chauvinists who were constantly telling me that I wasn't capable of doing the heavy duty work, that I should be at home raising a family and all that bullshit. I proved them wrong and could out lift many of the guys there. I most certainly held my own and was used to show the new guys up. One time, a truck driver shifted a load and knocked over 844 5 gal pails. I restacked the majority of those pallets myself while the other 2 guys cried about how difficult it was... and I was in office clothes.
does the army let the girls drive the tanks?
equals? this aint math class
LeNeve Wrote:does the army let the girls drive the tanks?

Yes
[Image: You_Scared_Me.jpg]
[Image: still.jpg]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Yes

not the ones they use to take people around the base for tours. the real ones?
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Yes

not the ones they use to take people around the base for tours. the real ones?

[Image: women-tank-drivers-demotivational-poster-1228849778.jpg]

[Image: women-tank-drivers-demotivational-poster-1241039709.jpg]
:high5: to the internet for keeping it real
:roll:
Quote:Women Have Stronger Immune Systems

A 2009 study by scientists at McGill University indicated that women have a built-in mechanism to protect from infection. Estrogen naturally found in our bodies suppresses an enzyme that interferes with our defense system. These findings may inspire estrogen-based treatments to boost immunity in those (ahem, men) who don't already possess the hormone.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33