Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday - May 30, 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
I wonder if there is anyone that doesn't have citizenship anywhere.
LeNeve Wrote:I wonder if I can start my own country like Petertopia.

Petoria.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:What is the point of even having a dual citizenship?

SO you can join the dual citizenship club and up your nose at the losers that aren't citizens of multiple countries.

When does Pete plan on switching to his new accent?

Oh I don't think he's going to go with just one.
Chip Wrote:

Petoria.
Robertoria
wolf milk
Chip Wrote:

Petoria.

yeah, that one.
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Petoria.
Robertoria
:high5: can I get bombs on ebay?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:What is the point of even having a dual citizenship?

1. More visa free travel options
2. Traveling on a US passport marks you as a target for thieves, terrorists, kidnappers and corrupt govt workers more than any other passport. It is safer to travel on another passport.
3. You have options when Obama and his cronies continue to run our country into the ground.
4. Investment benefits.
5. Allows more options for travel and life for your children
[Image: FGEPeterbusUnum.png]
Petoria Petoria the land of the free, freedom to pee, and get stung by gay bees.
Joe Wrote:I think you should have to pay taxes in every country you are a citizen in.

SHUT IT POOPY MCPOOPERTON!!!

Typical liberal, trying to take more money from the hard working middle class guy to give to freeloaders and do nothings.
LeNeve Wrote:I wonder if there is anyone that doesn't have citizenship anywhere.

Tom Hanks starred in that movie about a guy who actually didn't have one.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I wonder if there is anyone that doesn't have citizenship anywhere.

That was based on a true story.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:What is the point of even having a dual citizenship?

1. More visa free travel options Meh, not going anywhere, other than possibly Canada for a while and that only costs me $10 or $15.
2. Traveling on a US passport marks you as a target for thieves, terrorists, kidnappers and corrupt govt workers more than any other passport. It is safer to travel on another passport. Did not know this
3. You have options when Obama and his cronies continue to run our country into the ground. He doesn't have that kind of power and won't be around more than 4 years any way.
4. Investment benefits. Maybe when I win the lotto (that I haven't been playing)
5. Allows more options for travel and life for your children Geez, my kid isn't even born yet!!
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

That was based on a true story.

Terminal (it hit me after I posted). Plus, the actual guy was finally granted immunity or what whatever and told he could enter the country he was trapped in, but he got used to living at the airport and they had trouble making him leave it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33