Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday - May 30, 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:5. Allows more options for travel and life for your children Geez, my kid isn't even born yet!!
Beckster's pregnant?
tom danks
LeNeve Wrote:Petoria Petoria the land of the free, freedom to pee, and get stung by gay bees.

:? I don't wanna get stung by gay bees... I guess I'll pass...
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:What is the point of even having a dual citizenship?

1. More visa free travel options
2. Traveling on a US passport marks you as a target for thieves, terrorists, kidnappers and corrupt govt workers more than any other passport. It is safer to travel on another passport.
3. You have options when Obama and his cronies continue to run our country into the ground.
4. Investment benefits.
5. Allows more options for travel and life for your children
I didn't think you could retain your US citizenship? I thought if you have a US passport you cannot hold a passport for another country.
pregnant Beckster rage
So Pete, Why don't you run across the border when your baby is born and then one of you will be a dual citizen by default?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Petoria Petoria the land of the free, freedom to pee, and get stung by gay bees.

they actually don't sting you. just threaten you a little bit, then go suck on stamins like there is no tomorrow.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:So Pete, Why don't you run across the border when your baby is born and then one of you will be a dual citizen by default?
Pete is too republican to have an anchor baby.
Brian Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:So Pete, Why don't you run across the border when your baby is born and then one of you will be a dual citizen by default?
Pete is too republican to have an anchor baby.

Democrats want to kill his unborn baby.
LeNeve Wrote:pregnant Beckster rage
What did I miss?
Brian Wrote:
beckster Wrote:5. Allows more options for travel and life for your children Geez, my kid isn't even born yet!!
Beckster's pregnant?

I'm just saying that it's a bit early to plan for a non-existent being.
UCLA doesn't teach photoshop...

[Image: Happy_Bear.jpg]
Joe Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:What is the point of even having a dual citizenship?

SO you can join the dual citizenship club and up your nose at the losers that aren't citizens of multiple countries.
I could walk in to the US Immigration and get it, but why would I want it?
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

they actually don't sting you. just threaten you a little bit, then go suck on stamins like there is no tomorrow.

That's rather nasty, too. Petoria is a pretty gay place.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33