Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday - May 30, 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Pete Nice Wrote:I also had this helicopter:

besides that, I had only figures and small little vehicles like motorcycles and shit.

[Image: Giv83-2l.jpg]

I had that one, but it was painted like a tiger.
Rich is a retard for thinking FaceBook will be around forever because it is better then MySpace.
Chip Wrote:Rich is a retard.
:whomo:
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Rich is a gay retard.
I wonder how sites like Friendster stay around. Who goes there and what idiot pays for advertising on those sites? It has to be expensive to keep running.
I wish there was a way to invest money on Rich losing money.
Now that everyone jumped on the Facebook IPO now is the perfect time to jump on G+.
I check Facebook several times a day from my phone. (Basically on the shitter)

I see C&R posts all the time on there, but to me it's just spam.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I never had that, but my friend with the air craft carrier did....

This was the biggest GI Joe that I had:

[Image: img_0754-2.jpg]

That's the one that would float right? I'm pretty sure I remember my buddy bringing that in his pool. He also had the air craft carrier.

Yeah, it floated. I was super pumped to get it.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I never had that, but my friend with the air craft carrier did....

This was the biggest GI Joe that I had:

[Image: img_0754-2.jpg]

That's the one that would float right? I'm pretty sure I remember my buddy bringing that in his pool. He also had the air craft carrier.

Yeah, it floated. I was super pumped to get it.

I think if I had that it would still go in the pool with me today.
Joe Wrote:I check Facebook several times a day from my phone. (Basically on the shitter)

It wouldn't be so bad if Rich didn't double post the spam.
I bet I've clicked on maybe one Facebook add in my life. I've actually had more relevant ads at the bottom of this page than I have had on Facebook.
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I check Facebook several times a day from my phone. (Basically on the shitter)

It wouldn't be so bad if Rich didn't double post the spam.

That's the most annoying thing. When they post I actually get it 3 times.
FaceBook is going to come out with a phone?
And they hired a guy from iPhone to make it?

And that caller heard that on the news?
I don't know why, but I believe him yo.
Confusedarcasm:
GI Joe
Transformers
Star Wars

Those were the three toys of my childhood.

I already described my GI Joe collection.

I only had like 5 Transformers b/c they were way more expensive and my parents didn't want to pay for them.

I had a ton of Star Wars figures, but I did have two really big ships. I had the original millenium falcon, but my parents didn't get it for me, my godfather did. I did have the AT-AT. That was the one big super toy of my childhood. I also had darth vaders tie fighter and the dagobah playset. And again, a bunch of small speeder bikes and shit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33