Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday - May 30, 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
If you are getting spammed on Facebbok it's because you click the LIKE button on too much shit.
Yo B, stop calling radio shows because you're retarded.
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I check Facebook several times a day from my phone. (Basically on the shitter)

I see C&R posts all the time on there, but to me it's just spam.
It wouldn't be so bad if Rich didn't double post the spam.

Yeah if they are going to post it on facebook, they need to unlink their twitter from automatic feed on facebook.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I worked for this guy, and he had a huge garden. had to use medium sized tractors for it. he grew tomatoes, watermelon, cantalopes, and peppers. mostly watermelon though. Everyone would get dibs on the tomatoes and peppers, and cantalopes, and he always had a couple truck loads of watermelons leftover.

fucking watermelons. he dropped a shit load of them at my house for me. what the fuck am I going to do with a pickup full of watermelons. I was leaving them on peoples door steps, ringing the bell, then running off and shit like that. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

then it just got to the point I would throw them out of my car when I was driving around, or shoot them with shot guns. poor ethiopiers. :roflmao:

The guy who grew them - "Hey, I got a ton of extra watermelons, what the hell should I do with them?"
His friend - "Give them to that LeNeve guy and we can sit back and see what kind of stupid shit happens."

:high5: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
That guy quit Facebook when he got married.... He should go get his testicles out of his wife's purse.
Brian Wrote:
beckster Wrote:True, but those of us who are normal can stop and think about how difficult space travel is and the odds are so weak to back these fucking crazy theories. Not to mention, where do they get the names of this crap from?? PLUS, carbon dating is an educated GUESS... not necessarily fucking accurate!!!

This is the real world, not a sci-fi movie.
So, you think that in this universe with an infinite number of galaxies, that there's a zero chance of a planet with a more advanced civilization than our own?

Never said that. I said that I don't see there being great odds of them coming here.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I check Facebook several times a day from my phone. (Basically on the shitter)

I see C&R posts all the time on there, but to me it's just spam.
It wouldn't be so bad if Rich didn't double post the spam.

Yeah if they are going to post it on facebook, they need to unlink their twitter from automatic feed on facebook.

I'm going to start busting their balls when they post.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
beckster Wrote:True, but those of us who are normal can stop and think about how difficult space travel is and the odds are so weak to back these fucking crazy theories. Not to mention, where do they get the names of this crap from?? PLUS, carbon dating is an educated GUESS... not necessarily fucking accurate!!!

This is the real world, not a sci-fi movie.
So, you think that in this universe with an infinite number of galaxies, that there's a zero chance of a planet with a more advanced civilization than our own?

Never said that. I said that I don't see there being great odds of them coming here.
Ok, gotcha.
Brian Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Never said that. I said that I don't see there being great odds of them coming here.
Ok, gotcha.

You could have just said..

[Image: get-back-in-kitchen.jpg]
Joe Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Never said that. I said that I don't see there being great odds of them coming here.
Ok, gotcha.

:high5:
Morning mashup material right here
Pete Nice Wrote:GI Joe
Transformers
Star Wars

Those were the three toys of my childhood.

I already described my GI Joe collection.

I only had like 5 Transformers b/c they were way more expensive and my parents didn't want to pay for them.

I had a ton of Star Wars figures, but I did have two really big ships. I had the original millenium falcon, but my parents didn't get it for me, my godfather did. I did have the AT-AT. That was the one big super toy of my childhood. I also had darth vaders tie fighter and the dagobah playset. And again, a bunch of small speeder bikes and shit.

I only had GI Joe and Transformers.
I never wanted to have to "start over" with a new series of toys, so those were all I would ever ask for, and buy.
Joe Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Ok, gotcha.

:roflmao:
:roflmao: :roflmao: Nipples and clits
Nipples and clits?

Lyrical geniuses are everywhere nowadays.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33