Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday - May 30, 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:This was my prize possession when it came to GI JOE stuff.

[Image: 6a00d8341c630a53ef01348095ea79970c-600wi.jpg]

I had that too.
GI Joe and Transformers were pretty much the only toys I ever asked for.

The same kids that got the aircraft carriers were the ones that got Omega Supreme and all those other Transformers that combined to be something huge.

Confusedad:
I'm starting to think the aircraft carrier was the one big thing I didn't have.
I had Omega Supreme, Tripticon and Metroplex, a couple of those combiners.
And the Defiant, the General, Rolling Thunder and that big brown GI Joe base/tank thing.
I never had the TerrorDome...
Why do I remember these names? I feel like a loser. Confusedad:
JDubb Wrote:Boxer shorts. K-Mart!

Settle down buddy..
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I worked for this guy, and he had a huge garden. had to use medium sized tractors for it. he grew tomatoes, watermelon, cantalopes, and peppers. mostly watermelon though. Everyone would get dibs on the tomatoes and peppers, and cantalopes, and he always had a couple truck loads of watermelons leftover.

fucking watermelons. he dropped a shit load of them at my house for me. what the fuck am I going to do with a pickup full of watermelons. I was leaving them on peoples door steps, ringing the bell, then running off and shit like that. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

then it just got to the point I would throw them out of my car when I was driving around, or shoot them with shot guns. poor ethiopiers. :roflmao:

The guy who grew them - "Hey, I got a ton of extra watermelons, what the hell should I do with them?"
His friend - "Give them to that LeNeve guy and we can sit back and see what kind of stupid shit happens."

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Boxer shorts. K-Mart!

Settle down buddy..
Asshole...
Pete Nice Wrote:I never had that, but my friend with the air craft carrier did....

This was the biggest GI Joe that I had:

[Image: img_0754-2.jpg]

That's the one that would float right? I'm pretty sure I remember my buddy bringing that in his pool. He also had the air craft carrier.
I also had this helicopter:

besides that, I had only figures and small little vehicles like motorcycles and shit.

[Image: Giv83-2l.jpg]
thats davemamers pic!!!
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:How can you not like watermelon???? Weirdo!

Fucking seeds.... Watermelon flavor is good, but the real thing is a hassle.

Well, unless you fill a watermelon with Everclear.. That's pretty cool.
:high5:

this is why I don't like watermelon. thank you :high5:
There are seedless watermelons.
get off my lawn
Confusedhock:
They have to get a permit to go play baseball?
Rent a field?
WTF?
Rich said "what kind of place do you live that you can just find a field to play on", New York sounds like a shitty place.
Joe Wrote:This was awesome too. Even if I had to constantly fish my GI JOE guys out of the trees because of those damn parachutes.

[Image: 49c536d3be576_91607n.jpg]
I had this, and loved it.

My brother broke the front wheel on it the first day I had it......I still havent forgiven him :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:Confusedhock:
They have to get a permit to go play baseball?
Rent a field?
WTF?
Rich said "what kind of place do you live that you can just find a field to play on", New York sounds like a shitty place.

wow.
[Image: G.I.Joe%2B-%2B1990%2B-%2BThe%2BGeneral.jpg]
[Image: G.I.Joe%2B-%2B1988%2B-%2BMobile%2BComman...ployed.jpg]
[Image: rollingthunder.jpg]
[Image: G.I.Joe%2B-%2B1989%2B-%2BPhantom%2BX-19%...ighter.jpg]

I remember the last time this came up, I looked up these things on eBay and I got depressed that I just threw them away.
GI JOE Jets....

- If you were the fat kid your jet always flew slower Confusedad:
- If you had no friends you had to hold one jet in each hand and they were never able to escape each other.
- They'd always get blown up before take off cause the other kids weren't smart enough to know there are procedures that had to be done before takeoff!
I always wanted this one.

[Image: G.I.Joe%2B-%2B1986%2B-%2BMauler%2BM.B.T....k%255D.jpg]
I read yesterday that 40% of social media accounts are spammers.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33