Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday - May 30, 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
LeNeve Wrote:can I still buy welfare money from people for 25-50 cents on the dollar

I want to say "yes, take advantage of those fuckers"

but, if you do, you are just encouraging them to remain on welfare, so no STOP IT!
if you drink don't drive do the watermelon crawl. Confusedad:
[youtube]IW-1Pha0KoE[/youtube]
Man, I hate to say it, but I have to agree with Justin on this one.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:This watermelon convo is cracking me up.

Pete and Joe need to take a watermelon break.

OK, but he has to buy. I'm broke.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Joe Wrote:Man, I hate to say it, but I have to agree with Justin on this one.
I know, he actually had a good call... dropping knowledge.

Really??? I thought he sounded like a complete babbling fool.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Not everyone who grows up poor will need to be amazing, but everyone who grows up poor does have the opportunity to work some sort of job and be a self supporting member of society who will have to live within their means. I too have been watching privileged fuckers get ahead with little to no effort. Daddy dropping them off a brand new convertible at school on their 16th birthday and shit like that. I was lucky that b/c my dad grew up poor and motivated that I did not have to. I never had to worry about eating a meal. I always had a place to live and clothes when needed. But my parents did not spoil me of hand me anything. I had to do about 8 hours of chores a week just to get the $10 that would buy me lunch at school and pay for school events. I was not even handed my lunch money. I grew up never having cable television. I was the kid who got a few small X-mas gifts, while my friends got all the big stuff. I was the kid with all the GI Joe figures while my friends had the aircraft carriers and bases and shit. I started working my first job when I turned 15, as a busboy at an Italian place then a dishwasher at Elby's (not many shittier jobs out there) and have not gone without some sort of full or part time job since. Being poor is not an excuse for not working or trying to work. In fact being poor should be a motivation to do better in life without being given handouts so that your children also do not have to grow up poor. Then as a parent it is your responsibility to not raise your child with no work ethic. My parents easily could have thrown me $100 a week an sent me on my way with a credit card to get out of their hair. I am glad they did not.

I will not support welfare in any way, but at the same time, out of respect, I am not going to insult your sister with assumptions of what she should have or could have done instead of welfare.

People that had the GI JOE aircraft carrier as a kid grew up to be dickheads. It's a fact.

Didn't Chip say once he had it?
JDubb Wrote:

He must have been reading something written by someone smart.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Really??? I thought he sounded like a complete babbling fool.

Yeah, but it was still a step up.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Not everyone who grows up poor will need to be amazing, but everyone who grows up poor does have the opportunity to work some sort of job and be a self supporting member of society who will have to live within their means. I too have been watching privileged fuckers get ahead with little to no effort. Daddy dropping them off a brand new convertible at school on their 16th birthday and shit like that. I was lucky that b/c my dad grew up poor and motivated that I did not have to. I never had to worry about eating a meal. I always had a place to live and clothes when needed. But my parents did not spoil me of hand me anything. I had to do about 8 hours of chores a week just to get the $10 that would buy me lunch at school and pay for school events. I was not even handed my lunch money. I grew up never having cable television. I was the kid who got a few small X-mas gifts, while my friends got all the big stuff. I was the kid with all the GI Joe figures while my friends had the aircraft carriers and bases and shit. I started working my first job when I turned 15, as a busboy at an Italian place then a dishwasher at Elby's (not many shittier jobs out there) and have not gone without some sort of full or part time job since. Being poor is not an excuse for not working or trying to work. In fact being poor should be a motivation to do better in life without being given handouts so that your children also do not have to grow up poor. Then as a parent it is your responsibility to not raise your child with no work ethic. My parents easily could have thrown me $100 a week an sent me on my way with a credit card to get out of their hair. I am glad they did not.

I will not support welfare in any way, but at the same time, out of respect, I am not going to insult your sister with assumptions of what she should have or could have done instead of welfare.

People that had the GI JOE aircraft carrier as a kid grew up to be dickheads. It's a fact.

No, I had the shuttle thing, I think it was called the Defiant.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I had to give Obama all my money for taxes, LeNeve will have to buy.

Plus I hate watermelon
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:People that had the GI JOE aircraft carrier as a kid grew up to be dickheads. It's a fact.

"I Dislike Chip" :roflmao:
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

He must have been reading something written by someone smart.
I think he is a smart guy when not pissed drunk and/or high trying to impress everyone with all of his money...
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I had to give Obama all my money for taxes, LeNeve will have to buy.

Plus I hate watermelon

LeNeve spent all his money on cigarettes so the other inmates would leave him alone.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:can I still buy welfare money from people for 25-50 cents on the dollar

I want to say "yes, take advantage of those fuckers"

but, if you do, you are just encouraging them to remain on welfare, so no STOP IT!

people who are selling the food stamps for cash money are most likely going to keep being on it anyway though.

they have debit cards now and you have to show ID so its not as easy as it used to be. you basically would have to give your grocery list to a crack head, then pay them when they got done.

but thats kind of like having a servant, so thats awesome. here, take this list, get all the stuff on it, then bring it to my house, and I'll pay you. So in a way I just created a job, and stimulated the economy.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33