Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday - May 30, 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Pete Nice Wrote:Sometimes it is 4 times, the C&R facebook, Rich's facebook, the morning mash up facebook and the C&R twitter feed to facebook.

YUp, that's what I'm talking about. It's takes up like my whole wall.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Never said that. I said that I don't see there being great odds of them coming here.
Ok, gotcha.

You could have just said..

[Image: get-back-in-kitchen.jpg]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:finger:
looks like someone needs to do some pushups.
Not safe for lunch...

[youtube]Jn3QbD7NRyY[/youtube]
[Image: n5uOj.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

So funny, yet so wrong, yet so true!!!!

Did you see that by the end of the year women will be allowed in the infantry and all branches of the Army? Man am I glad I got out after 12 years. I wouldn't want some crying, weak, whimpering, vagina bleeding, moaning, bitching woman next to me in a combat situation. Unless it is like Chyna or that MMA bitch who beat Gina Cerrano.

Who the hell said females being able to do more i going to lead to all that other shit?

Plus, it was Cyborg who beat Gina
Brampton Wrote:[Image: n5uOj.jpg]

I just realized my favorite part of this weeks GOT.
It didn't have Robb Stark and that annoying, boring as fuck nurse.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Did you see that by the end of the year women will be allowed in the infantry and all branches of the Army? Man am I glad I got out after 12 years. I wouldn't want some crying, weak, whimpering, vagina bleeding, moaning, bitching woman next to me in a combat situation. Unless it is like Chyna or that MMA bitch who beat Gina Cerrano.

Who the hell said females being able to do more i going to lead to all that other shit?

Would you be able to drag Pete to safety if you had to?
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brian Wrote:It wouldn't be so bad if Rich didn't double post the spam.

That is annoying to see the same post repeated 3 times every time.

Sometimes it is 4 times, the C&R facebook, Rich's facebook, the morning mash up facebook and the C&R twitter feed to facebook.

Thank God, I am not gay enough to follow the mash up
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Who the hell said females being able to do more i going to lead to all that other shit?

Would I want to?
Pete Nice Wrote:

Women in the infantry is just a bad idea. Women biologically are too weak. When I was in the infantry I weighed 220 pounds and carried 100 pounds of gear. If I got shot in the leg, how many women would have been able to carry me out of a firefight? Also the emotions and sanitary conditions in the infantry are more than woman can handle. It would be one big yeast infection.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:[Image: n5uOj.jpg]

I just realized my favorite part of this weeks GOT.
It didn't have Robb Stark and that annoying, boring as fuck nurse.
You don't like the Rob Stark storyline? Come on man......just keep the cripple kid off the tv, and everything is just fine
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Who the hell said females being able to do more i going to lead to all that other shit?

Would I want to?
I was expecting that...
Chip Wrote:

Would I want to?

And that is another reason why women should not be in the infantry, they carry dumb little grudges into EVERYTHING. you can't do that in the infantry. Women would be leaving people stuck behind b/c they called them fat or some shit like that.
Cersie and Jaime. who dat
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33