Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday - May 30, 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:[Image: n5uOj.jpg]

I just realized my favorite part of this weeks GOT.
It didn't have Robb Stark and that annoying, boring as fuck nurse.
You don't like the Rob Stark storyline? Come on man......just keep the cripple kid off the tv, and everything is just fine

I like the Rob Stark story, but it seems like the last couple weeks, the only time he's on, that nurse is on. Leave her out of it.
I HATE her.
Great, we get another lecture on how war is bad.
She did at least get naked in her last appearance, didn't she?
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:[Image: n5uOj.jpg]

I just realized my favorite part of this weeks GOT.
It didn't have Robb Stark and that annoying, boring as fuck nurse.
You don't like the Rob Stark storyline? Come on man......just keep the cripple kid off the tv, and everything is just fine

They can even keep the cripple on the TV if they strap him to the back of his dire wolf and run the wolf around killin mofos
Once they let women in the infantry friendly fire casualty rates are gonna jump.

"that bitch took that last good weave at the beauty salon last weekend, it's a fucking shame the taliban shot her in the back"
Pete Nice Wrote:Women in the infantry is just a bad idea. Bullshit

Women biologically are too weak. Says who???? Only those who don't work on strength training.
With training ANYONE is capable of being strong enough, just like there are guys, Rich and Covino for example, who are NOT strong.

When I was in the infantry I weighed 220 pounds and carried 100 pounds of gear. My sister was most definitely capable of carrying her own damn gear and she did.

Also the emotions and sanitary conditions in the infantry are more than woman can handle. It would be one big yeast infection. Holy fucking ignorant. Firstly, yeast infections are NOT generally a common occurrence. Secondly, a woman can adjust her birth control to prevent those monthly situations from even happening, so that is a non-issue as well. You guys are just as, if not MORE emotional than women, too. Look at how you get over sports and politics. Point made.
[Image: d4d72a.jpeg]
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Would you be able to drag Pete to safety if you had to?

Would I want to?
I was expecting that...

But, of course!! :grin:
yeast infections ruin my ereection.

bang that monkey till its funky

original poets yo.

[youtube]5nZrrZYNCo8[/youtube]
Pete Nice Wrote:Once they let women in the infantry friendly fire casualty rates are gonna jump.

"that bitch took that last good weave at the beauty salon last weekend, it's a fucking shame the taliban shot her in the back"

Ok, it's the military, not the local ghetto beauty shop... Don't forget those people get training.
slang this dick like dope
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Would I want to?

And that is another reason why women should not be in the infantry, they carry dumb little grudges into EVERYTHING. you can't do that in the infantry. Women would be leaving people stuck behind b/c they called them fat or some shit like that.

Confusedhock: That doesn't happen with the guys now???? (yes, it does!!)
LeNeve Wrote:yeast infections ruin my ereection.

bang that monkey till its funky

original poets yo.

[youtube]5nZrrZYNCo8[/youtube]

Yeast infections get people killed on the front lines...
I can bend this dick like a rainbow.
My God, how often do you guys think females get yeast infections? Many chicks never even get one.
your 3pm update of what going on in Kansas.

I am listening to DJ Quik, mo pussy, loudly at the ford dealership.

just cause you said you didn't want to fuck, don't mean that you don't want to.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Women in the infantry is just a bad idea. Bullshit

Women biologically are too weak. Says who???? Only those who don't work on strength training.
With training ANYONE is capable of being strong enough, just like there are guys, Rich and Covino for example, who are NOT strong.

When I was in the infantry I weighed 220 pounds and carried 100 pounds of gear. My sister was most definitely capable of carrying her own damn gear and she did.

Also the emotions and sanitary conditions in the infantry are more than woman can handle. It would be one big yeast infection. Holy fucking ignorant. Firstly, yeast infections are NOT generally a common occurrence. Secondly, a woman can adjust her birth control to prevent those monthly situations from even happening, so that is a non-issue as well. You guys are just as, if not MORE emotional than women, too. Look at how you get over sports and politics. Point made.

I am not doubting that your sister could carry her own gear. But, while carrying that gear and being shot at, could she also carry me and me gear out of an ambush zone? I can tell you this, even in the bad shape I am in now, I could.

And it is hard to argue with biology. Women are weaker, that is just a fact Iva. Women are biologically designed to bear and nurse children and men are designed to perform the labor. I would venture to say that there are less than 1% of women in the world that have the strength to do what the average male infantry soldier is asked to do. Shit, I watched a lot of men fall out and not be able to do it in my 12 years in the Army, all in the Infantry.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33