Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday - May 30, 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
I'd rather fight along side a gay woman, than a regular gay, or a regualr woman.
time travelled like Bill and Ted. Excellant. :high5:

I thought I just had a minor anuerysm or something actually.
Chip Wrote:Rich is a retard for thinking FaceBook will be around forever because it is better then MySpace.

AGREED
Joe Wrote:I wonder how sites like Friendster stay around. Who goes there and what idiot pays for advertising on those sites? It has to be expensive to keep running.

I think I signed up for Friendster, but never went back to it.
One chick I was banging in the Army, Jen, was a total slut, great tight little body though, and a freak too. Before me, she was banging this guy Bill that I knew, he was a LT. They used to drop acid and fuck all weekend. With me, she always wanted me to watch her masturbate to finish before we fucked. I told some of the guys in my platoon and then like a week later that Devinyl's song "I touch myself" came out and it was an ongoing running joke. They would play it every time she came around, had it queued up. We had this military ball thing once, and she told me she was not going, then she showed up with a basketball cadet from VMI who banged her in the bathroom and the coat room at the ball. I still have pictures from that Military Ball at home.
Pete Nice Wrote:One chick I was banging in the Army, Jen, was a total slut, great tight little body though, and a freak too. Before me, she was banging this guy Bill that I knew, he was a LT. They used to drop acid and fuck all weekend. With me, she always wanted me to watch her masturbate to finish before we fucked. I told some of the guys in my platoon and then like a week later that Devinyl's song "I touch myself" came out and it was an ongoing running joke. They would play it every time she came around, had it queued up. We had this military ball thing once, and she told me she was not going, then she showed up with a basketball cadet from VMI who banged her in the bathroom and the coat room at the ball. I still have pictures from that Military Ball at home.
:high5:
Chip Wrote:FaceBook is going to come out with a phone?
And they hired a guy from iPhone to make it?

And that caller heard that on the news?
I don't know why, but I believe him yo.
Confusedarcasm:

Isn't there a FB based phone or 2 already??
I am going home to try this.

[Image: 82e96c.gif]
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I check Facebook several times a day from my phone. (Basically on the shitter)

I see C&R posts all the time on there, but to me it's just spam.
It wouldn't be so bad if Rich didn't double post the spam.

That is annoying to see the same post repeated 3 times every time.
Joe Wrote:Yo B, stop calling radio shows because you're retarded.

Wtf I haven't called anyone.
Interesting geometry

[Image: 04622e.gif]
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Ok, gotcha.

You could have just said..

[Image: get-back-in-kitchen.jpg]
:high5:

Confusedlap: Confusedlap: for both of you
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I check Facebook several times a day from my phone. (Basically on the shitter)

I see C&R posts all the time on there, but to me it's just spam.
It wouldn't be so bad if Rich didn't double post the spam.

That is annoying to see the same post repeated 3 times every time.

Sometimes it is 4 times, the C&R facebook, Rich's facebook, the morning mash up facebook and the C&R twitter feed to facebook.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:FaceBook is going to come out with a phone?
And they hired a guy from iPhone to make it?

And that caller heard that on the news?
I don't know why, but I believe him yo.
Confusedarcasm:

Isn't there a FB based phone or 2 already??

Yeah, I think they turned out to be shitty Android phones that had a "FaceBook" button.
pee on a candle? :?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33