Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday - May 30, 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
can I still buy welfare money from people for 25-50 cents on the dollar
[youtube]xR0pDw5hQwI[/youtube]
Pete Nice Wrote:You have to be a diplomat for that, not just a duel citizen.

As if you were going to stop at just being a citizen.
This watermelon convo is cracking me up.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:But to blow it off and say they can afford a good accountant is very liberal of you. Not that an accountatn would even be of any use.

You can't say I'm liberal cause I want to help the unfortunate and then say it's very liberal of me for not caring.

I'm sure you could move money around to avoid the taxes.

Just out of curiosity, why is it that you want to help those that are not willing to help themselves.

Not everyone that grows up poor has the chance at becoming a success story. You can't always say if you work hard you'll become something amazing. I've watch privileged fuckers get ahead of me my whole life with half the work ethic I have. I'm not asking for a hand out though. What I'm asking for is a little security in case something happens out of my control.

Take welfare for example. I was disgusted by the people that would come into the grocery store where I worked and used food stamps. People wearing fur coats and jewelry handing the cashiers their welfare cards.... That shit pissed me off. It's easy to say that people should be drug tested and put through all kinds of shame to get welfare, but if it wasn't for programs like that my sister wouldn't have been able to feed her kids when the asshole she had kids with got hooked on drugs and turned into a piece of shit. Yeah it's partially her fault for her choices, but it's not the kid's fault.

Not everyone who grows up poor will need to be amazing, but everyone who grows up poor does have the opportunity to work some sort of job and be a self supporting member of society who will have to live within their means. I too have been watching privileged fuckers get ahead with little to no effort. Daddy dropping them off a brand new convertible at school on their 16th birthday and shit like that. I was lucky that b/c my dad grew up poor and motivated that I did not have to. I never had to worry about eating a meal. I always had a place to live and clothes when needed. But my parents did not spoil me of hand me anything. I had to do about 8 hours of chores a week just to get the $10 that would buy me lunch at school and pay for school events. I was not even handed my lunch money. I grew up never having cable television. I was the kid who got a few small X-mas gifts, while my friends got all the big stuff. I was the kid with all the GI Joe figures while my friends had the aircraft carriers and bases and shit. I started working my first job when I turned 15, as a busboy at an Italian place then a dishwasher at Elby's (not many shittier jobs out there) and have not gone without some sort of full or part time job since. Being poor is not an excuse for not working or trying to work. In fact being poor should be a motivation to do better in life without being given handouts so that your children also do not have to grow up poor. Then as a parent it is your responsibility to not raise your child with no work ethic. My parents easily could have thrown me $100 a week an sent me on my way with a credit card to get out of their hair. I am glad they did not.

I will not support welfare in any way, but at the same time, out of respect, I am not going to insult your sister with assumptions of what she should have or could have done instead of welfare.
Brian Wrote:This watermelon convo is cracking me up.
The bits that just happen are the best.
Chip Wrote:Every time you disable embedding, a puppy dies.

assholes. I hope a naked, florida hatian drinks some bath salts and eats their freaking faces off.

Pete and Joe need to take a watermelon break.
I watched Ancient Aliens, the first season at least.
It was funny. Some of it was interesting.

http://memegenerator.net/Ancient-Aliens
Pete Nice Wrote:Not everyone who grows up poor will need to be amazing, but everyone who grows up poor does have the opportunity to work some sort of job and be a self supporting member of society who will have to live within their means. I too have been watching privileged fuckers get ahead with little to no effort. Daddy dropping them off a brand new convertible at school on their 16th birthday and shit like that. I was lucky that b/c my dad grew up poor and motivated that I did not have to. I never had to worry about eating a meal. I always had a place to live and clothes when needed. But my parents did not spoil me of hand me anything. I had to do about 8 hours of chores a week just to get the $10 that would buy me lunch at school and pay for school events. I was not even handed my lunch money. I grew up never having cable television. I was the kid who got a few small X-mas gifts, while my friends got all the big stuff. I was the kid with all the GI Joe figures while my friends had the aircraft carriers and bases and shit. I started working my first job when I turned 15, as a busboy at an Italian place then a dishwasher at Elby's (not many shittier jobs out there) and have not gone without some sort of full or part time job since. Being poor is not an excuse for not working or trying to work. In fact being poor should be a motivation to do better in life without being given handouts so that your children also do not have to grow up poor. Then as a parent it is your responsibility to not raise your child with no work ethic. My parents easily could have thrown me $100 a week an sent me on my way with a credit card to get out of their hair. I am glad they did not.

I will not support welfare in any way, but at the same time, out of respect, I am not going to insult your sister with assumptions of what she should have or could have done instead of welfare.

People that had the GI JOE aircraft carrier as a kid grew up to be dickheads. It's a fact.
[youtube]sgpa7wEAz7I[/youtube]
[youtube]_1ELmBcD_Us[/youtube]
LeNeve Wrote:

Pete and Joe need to take a watermelon break.

OK, but he has to buy. I'm broke.
[youtube]k4vvIVxYD2U[/youtube]
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Not everyone who grows up poor will need to be amazing, but everyone who grows up poor does have the opportunity to work some sort of job and be a self supporting member of society who will have to live within their means. I too have been watching privileged fuckers get ahead with little to no effort. Daddy dropping them off a brand new convertible at school on their 16th birthday and shit like that. I was lucky that b/c my dad grew up poor and motivated that I did not have to. I never had to worry about eating a meal. I always had a place to live and clothes when needed. But my parents did not spoil me of hand me anything. I had to do about 8 hours of chores a week just to get the $10 that would buy me lunch at school and pay for school events. I was not even handed my lunch money. I grew up never having cable television. I was the kid who got a few small X-mas gifts, while my friends got all the big stuff. I was the kid with all the GI Joe figures while my friends had the aircraft carriers and bases and shit. I started working my first job when I turned 15, as a busboy at an Italian place then a dishwasher at Elby's (not many shittier jobs out there) and have not gone without some sort of full or part time job since. Being poor is not an excuse for not working or trying to work. In fact being poor should be a motivation to do better in life without being given handouts so that your children also do not have to grow up poor. Then as a parent it is your responsibility to not raise your child with no work ethic. My parents easily could have thrown me $100 a week an sent me on my way with a credit card to get out of their hair. I am glad they did not.

People that had the GI JOE aircraft carrier as a kid grew up to be dickheads. It's a fact.

I remember when a friend got it, he had a pool, and I was pissed that it didn't float.
WTF?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33