Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday - May 30, 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
I'm all smart-ass today and I love it! :grin:
oven hot pussy yo she made me cum quick, bouncing on my nuts like a pogo stick
:roflmao:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Once they let women in the infantry friendly fire casualty rates are gonna jump.

"that bitch took that last good weave at the beauty salon last weekend, it's a fucking shame the taliban shot her in the back"

Ok, it's the military, not the local ghetto beauty shop... Don't forget those people get training.

There are a LOT of ghetto bitches in the Army.
Ken Holland and Nik Lidstrom have a press conference tomorrow morning...

...Ken Holland and Shea Webber will have a press conference July 1st.
Chip Wrote:Not safe for lunch...

[youtube]Jn3QbD7NRyY[/youtube]

he must of got his dress stuck under the accelerator pedal
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Women in the infantry is just a bad idea. Bullshit

Women biologically are too weak. Says who???? Only those who don't work on strength training.
With training ANYONE is capable of being strong enough, just like there are guys, Rich and Covino for example, who are NOT strong.

When I was in the infantry I weighed 220 pounds and carried 100 pounds of gear. My sister was most definitely capable of carrying her own damn gear and she did.

Also the emotions and sanitary conditions in the infantry are more than woman can handle. It would be one big yeast infection. Holy fucking ignorant. Firstly, yeast infections are NOT generally a common occurrence. Secondly, a woman can adjust her birth control to prevent those monthly situations from even happening, so that is a non-issue as well. You guys are just as, if not MORE emotional than women, too. Look at how you get over sports and politics. Point made.

I am not doubting that your sister could carry her own gear. But, while carrying that gear and being shot at, could she also carry me and me gear out of an ambush zone? I can tell you this, even in the bad shape I am in now, I could.

And it is hard to argue with biology. Women are weaker, that is just a fact Iva. Women are biologically designed to bear and nurse children and men are designed to perform the labor. I would venture to say that there are less than 1% of women in the world that have the strength to do what the average male infantry soldier is asked to do. Shit, I watched a lot of men fall out and not be able to do it in my 12 years in the Army, all in the Infantry.

My sister went through back to back boot camps, had tons of training and rated as one of the top females in the state. I don't doubt that she could have handled herself rather well. I don't doubt that a woman who wasn't in top form would be able to keep up, but when you sign up, you get the training you need to be able to hold your own. That is why there is a boot camp, that is why the military makes those who are active keep up on their training.

Biologically, women are designed to be able to create life, carry it and go through the absolute pain of giving birth.. A pain that no man could EVER endure. Women, who are able to carry on working and taking care of their families while physically sick... While a man who falls ill lies on the couch crying like a baby near death.

Yeah, that's right. A woman's weakness is a total misnomer.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:yeast infections ruin my ereection.

bang that monkey till its funky

original poets yo.

[youtube]5nZrrZYNCo8[/youtube]

Yeast infections get people killed on the front lines...
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:oven hot pussy yo she made me cum quick, bouncing on my nuts like a pogo stick

Sounds like a dedication to the broom....
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Ok, it's the military, not the local ghetto beauty shop... Don't forget those people get training.

There are a LOT of ghetto bitches in the Army.

More like dykes, but they know how to throw down.
Miss Gnomer
[Image: Garden%20Female%20Gnome.jpg]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Women in the infantry is just a bad idea. Bullshit

Women biologically are too weak. Says who???? Only those who don't work on strength training.
With training ANYONE is capable of being strong enough, just like there are guys, Rich and Covino for example, who are NOT strong.

When I was in the infantry I weighed 220 pounds and carried 100 pounds of gear. My sister was most definitely capable of carrying her own damn gear and she did.

Also the emotions and sanitary conditions in the infantry are more than woman can handle. It would be one big yeast infection. Holy fucking ignorant. Firstly, yeast infections are NOT generally a common occurrence. Secondly, a woman can adjust her birth control to prevent those monthly situations from even happening, so that is a non-issue as well. You guys are just as, if not MORE emotional than women, too. Look at how you get over sports and politics. Point made.

I am not doubting that your sister could carry her own gear. But, while carrying that gear and being shot at, could she also carry me and me gear out of an ambush zone? I can tell you this, even in the bad shape I am in now, I could.

And it is hard to argue with biology. Women are weaker, that is just a fact Iva. Women are biologically designed to bear and nurse children and men are designed to perform the labor. I would venture to say that there are less than 1% of women in the world that have the strength to do what the average male infantry soldier is asked to do. Shit, I watched a lot of men fall out and not be able to do it in my 12 years in the Army, all in the Infantry.

My sister went through back to back boot camps, had tons of training and rated as one of the top females in the state. I don't doubt that she could have handled herself rather well. I don't doubt that a woman who wasn't in top form would be able to keep up, but when you sign up, you get the training you need to be able to hold your own. That is why there is a boot camp, that is why the military makes those who are active keep up on their training.

Biologically, women are designed to be able to create life, carry it and go through the absolute pain of giving birth.. A pain that no man could EVER endure. Women, who are able to carry on working and taking care of their families while physically sick... While a man who falls ill lies on the couch crying like a baby near death.

Yeah, that's right. A woman's weakness is a total misnomer.

No it's not. If women are not weaker, then why does the Army and all the other branches have slower run times, less sit ups and less push up for women than men on PT tests? Why do the women get to do push ups from their knees while the men have to do them the real way. And even then, from their knees, the women STILL have to do fewer push ups, by a significant amount? Why in the Marines do men have to do pull ups while women just have a timed straight arm hang?

Why when my sister and I took the Pittsburgh City Police Test, did I have to bench 260 pounds and she had to bench 65 pounds?

What is your answer to that Ms. Know It All?
GI Jane quotes. she said "suck my dick"

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119173/quotes">http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119173/quotes</a><!-- m -->
[Image: popcorn.gif]
[Image: 765101.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33