Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday - May 30, 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:How can you not like watermelon???? Weirdo!

Fucking seeds.... Watermelon flavor is good, but the real thing is a hassle.

Well, unless you fill a watermelon with Everclear.. That's pretty cool.

Why not get the seedless kind, then?
Joe Wrote:This was my prize possession when it came to GI JOE stuff.

[Image: 6a00d8341c630a53ef01348095ea79970c-600wi.jpg]

I had that too.
GI Joe and Transformers were pretty much the only toys I ever asked for.
This was awesome too. Even if I had to constantly fish my GI JOE guys out of the trees because of those damn parachutes.

[Image: 49c536d3be576_91607n.jpg]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:How can you not like watermelon???? Weirdo!

Fucking seeds.... Watermelon flavor is good, but the real thing is a hassle.

Well, unless you fill a watermelon with Everclear.. That's pretty cool.

Why not get the seedless kind, then?

Cause that shit was grown by aliens and I don't trust them. It's like Sweet N Low. It's all good and then one day everyone dies of brain tumors.
Joe Wrote:This was awesome too. Even if I had to constantly fish my GI JOE guys out of the trees because of those damn parachutes.

I never had that one.
Confusedad:
I worked for this guy, and he had a huge garden. had to use medium sized tractors for it. he grew tomatoes, watermelon, cantalopes, and peppers. mostly watermelon though. Everyone would get dibs on the tomatoes and peppers, and cantalopes, and he always had a couple truck loads of watermelons leftover.

fucking watermelons. he dropped a shit load of them at my house for me. what the fuck am I going to do with a pickup full of watermelons. I was leaving them on peoples door steps, ringing the bell, then running off and shit like that. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

then it just got to the point I would throw them out of my car when I was driving around, or shoot them with shot guns. poor ethiopiers. :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:

I had that too.
GI Joe and Transformers were pretty much the only toys I ever asked for.

The same kids that got the aircraft carriers were the ones that got Omega Supreme and all those other Transformers that combined to be something huge.
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Plus I hate watermelon

I hate watermelon too actually. I do know where a field of them are, it will be a few months untill they are done though.
I love watermelon but hate baseball cards...

I don't get it.
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I hate watermelon too actually. I do know where a field of them are, it will be a few months untill they are done though.

I don't get it.

I think he just had a Rain Man moment.
LeNeve Wrote:I worked for this guy, and he had a huge garden. had to use medium sized tractors for it. he grew tomatoes, watermelon, cantalopes, and peppers. mostly watermelon though. Everyone would get dibs on the tomatoes and peppers, and cantalopes, and he always had a couple truck loads of watermelons leftover.

fucking watermelons. he dropped a shit load of them at my house for me. what the fuck am I going to do with a pickup full of watermelons. I was leaving them on peoples door steps, ringing the bell, then running off and shit like that. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

then it just got to the point I would throw them out of my car when I was driving around, or shoot them with shot guns. poor ethiopiers. :roflmao:

The guy who grew them - "Hey, I got a ton of extra watermelons, what the hell should I do with them?"
His friend - "Give them to that LeNeve guy and we can sit back and see what kind of stupid shit happens."
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I don't get it.
Family guy reference, Adam West loves karaoke but hates baseball cards...

I never had that, but my friend with the air craft carrier did....

This was the biggest GI Joe that I had:

[Image: img_0754-2.jpg]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:True, but those of us who are normal can stop and think about how difficult space travel is and the odds are so weak to back these fucking crazy theories. Not to mention, where do they get the names of this crap from?? PLUS, carbon dating is an educated GUESS... not necessarily fucking accurate!!!

This is the real world, not a sci-fi movie.
So, you think that in this universe with an infinite number of galaxies, that there's a zero chance of a planet with a more advanced civilization than our own?
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I love watermelon but hate baseball cards...

I don't get it.

I think he just had a Rain Man moment.
Early onset Alzheimer's.
Joe Wrote:This was awesome too. Even if I had to constantly fish my GI JOE guys out of the trees because of those damn parachutes.

Never had that one either, but my friend with the aircraft carrier did....

This was the second largest GI Joe I had:

[Image: 27676.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33