Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday - May 30, 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Joe Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Never said that. I said that I don't see there being great odds of them coming here.
Ok, gotcha.

You could have just said..

[Image: get-back-in-kitchen.jpg]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Rich knows of and is a fan of a nipples called nipples and clits. shocking. Confusedarcasm:
Geez... I MY replay is so far behind.
Joe Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Never said that. I said that I don't see there being great odds of them coming here.
Ok, gotcha.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

So funny, yet so wrong, yet so true!!!!

Did you see that by the end of the year women will be allowed in the infantry and all branches of the Army? Man am I glad I got out after 12 years. I wouldn't want some crying, weak, whimpering, vagina bleeding, moaning, bitching woman next to me in a combat situation. Unless it is like Chyna or that MMA bitch who beat Gina Cerrano.
I would bang that army chick, she looks like a total slut.
Chip Wrote:Confusedhock:
They have to get a permit to go play baseball?
Rent a field?
WTF?
Rich said "what kind of place do you live that you can just find a field to play on", New York sounds like a shitty place.

No shit.
I have a client that I don't visit much, but when I do the girl that works there hugs me. (She has massive boobs) It's kinda awkward. Not in a bad way, but more like if no one was looking I'd bang her on her desk kinda way.
LeNeve Wrote:I would bang that army chick, she looks like a total slut.

When I was in the Army, I banged three Army chicks. They are pretty much sluts.

A buddy of mine was banging the General's daughter for a while.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Ok, gotcha.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

So funny, yet so wrong, yet so true!!!!

Did you see that by the end of the year women will be allowed in the infantry and all branches of the Army? Man am I glad I got out after 12 years. I wouldn't want some crying, weak, whimpering, vagina bleeding, moaning, bitching woman next to me in a combat situation. Unless it is like Chyna or that MMA bitch who beat Gina Cerrano.

yeah, dumb hookers!!
Joe Wrote:I have a client that I don't visit much, but when I do the girl that works there hugs me. (She has massive boobs) It's kinda awkward. Not in a bad way, but more like if no one was looking I'd bang her on her desk kinda way.
tell everyone to stop looking next time. :high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:

did you ever make them do naked sit ups in the barracks then shoot loads all over their faces?

LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

did you ever make them do naked sit ups in the barracks then shoot loads all over their faces?

I hope he doesn't answer that..
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Not sit ups, push ups.
LeNeve just quoted a post that hadn't been made yet...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33