Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday - May 30, 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Pete Nice Wrote:I only agree with 7. And the pregnancy one is only an issue if she isn't on the pill, unless that fails. :?

If a woman gets pregnant while an active infantryman, they would have to immediately be pulled from the field, immediately weakening the force. That is a liability.[/quote]

FACT: My sister was active duty and set to go to Iraq when she found out she was pregnant. They ordered the maternity clothes for her, but she was still scheduled to go. She went for her physical and they found an infection for her gall bladder. Had it not been for that, she would still go.
Lets put a rest to this whole male vs female thing. I'm an out of shape computer guy. I could beat her ass. Case closed.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I said it before, yes there are women out there capable, but I would put that number worldwide at well under 1% of all women.

The average woman is not some petite, frail, little thing.

You just don't get it. Even the average woman will not be able to do it, it would take an extraordinary woman to be able to perform Infantry functions at a successful level. Like I said, far less than 1% of all women world wide would be capable.

Wouldn't you just shit your pants when some females do it better than any guy? :grin:

There will be a very small few women that will be able to do it. I would guess that the chances of there ever being a woman who can do it better than any man is 1 in a number way past a trillion. The problem is, they are going to make sure that the first group of women pass, if they deserve to or not, due to stupid politically correct military politics bullshit. The other problem is, there will be far more who are not capable trying to do it than there will be those that are capable. And if even one of those who is not capable manages to get through the training, that is a liability.
Pete Nice Wrote:I only agree with 7. And the pregnancy one is only an issue if she isn't on the pill, unless that fails. :?

If a woman gets pregnant while an active infantryman, they would have to immediately be pulled from the field, immediately weakening the force. That is a liability.

FACT: My sister was active duty and set to go to Iraq when she found out she was pregnant. They ordered the maternity clothes for her, but she was still scheduled to go. She went for her physical and they found an infection for her gall bladder. Had it not been for that, she would still go.[/quote]

BUT SHE IS NOT IN THE FUCKING INFANTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joe Wrote:Lets put a rest to this whole male vs female thing. I'm an out of shape computer guy. I could beat her ass. Case closed.

Says who? I'll knock your ass into next week.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

If a woman gets pregnant while an active infantryman, they would have to immediately be pulled from the field, immediately weakening the force. That is a liability.

FACT: My sister was active duty and set to go to Iraq when she found out she was pregnant. They ordered the maternity clothes for her, but she was still scheduled to go. She went for her physical and they found an infection for her gall bladder. Had it not been for that, she would still go.

BUT SHE IS NOT IN THE FUCKING INFANTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

She wanted to, though.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Wouldn't you just shit your pants when some females do it better than any guy? :grin:

There will be a very small few women that will be able to do it. I would guess that the chances of there ever being a woman who can do it better than any man is 1 in a number way past a trillion. The problem is, they are going to make sure that the first group of women pass, if they deserve to or not, due to stupid politically correct military politics bullshit. The other problem is, there will be far more who are not capable trying to do it than there will be those that are capable. And if even one of those who is not capable manages to get through the training, that is a liability.

Ugh... such typical male ignorance.
Joe Wrote:Lets put a rest to this whole male vs female thing. I'm an out of shape computer guy. I could beat her ass. Case closed.

Sure now that you're pregnant.... I've never lost a fight.

My money is on Joe
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

BUT SHE IS NOT IN THE FUCKING INFANTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She wanted to, though.[/quote]

And she probably would have failed at it.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Wouldn't you just shit your pants when some females do it better than any guy? :grin:

Ugh... such typical male ignorance.

You call it ignorance, the rest of the world calls it reality.
Pete Nice Wrote:

My money is on Joe

When I'm done with her I'm gonna lock her in my oven WHERE SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE FIRST PLACE.
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Sure now that you're pregnant.... I've never lost a fight.

I'm only 7 weeks. There is no reason I can't throw down now. I might puke on you, but suck it up buttercup. I wrestle with Jim all of the time. He will tell that I am one tough bitch.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:She wanted to, though.

And she probably would have failed at it.

Somehow, I highly doubt that. She's always been damn tough and she loved the whole scene. Had she stay active, she would have moved up the ranks damn quick.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

My money is on Joe

When I'm done with her I'm gonna lock her in my oven WHERE SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE FIRST PLACE.

I Do NOT Think So.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33