Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday - May 30, 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Brampton Wrote:So diddy's kid is getting a full scholarship to ucla for sports

Is it just me or, couldnt the school use that money for a kid who cant afford school?

This would be a good move for the govt'. If your parents are worth, oh i dont know.... ..8 figures......you gotta pay your way
Imported from Canada

Affirmative action.... :?
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:we are going to lose the next war. Confusedad:
Youre winning the current ones?

Imported from Canada

Depends on how you look at it. If staying around and annoying the shit out of people is winning than we're kicking ass.
MERICA.......FUCK YEAH

Imported from Canada

Now I'm going to have to watch this movie this weekend...

[youtube]IhnUgAaea4M[/youtube]
I love that song.
Great song
:roflmao:

"Lick my butt and suck on my balls"
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:we are going to lose the next war. Confusedad:
Youre winning the current ones?

Imported from Canada

When we lose one, we go back and change all the wording from "war" to "police effort".

Undefeated bitches!
ROR ROR ror (wipes tear)

Imported from Canada
Pretty sure we beat you guys in 1812. You're probably gonna invade us for our fresh water at some point though once everybody realizes it's more valuable than oil. Of course, since we'll have to fight the Russians for it, we're fucked either way anyways. #beersmilie
Yeah, I'm rooting for the Philadelphia Flyers West.
Justin Williams, Gagne, Carter, Richards, John Stevens and Ron Hextall should all win their cup.
1-1 so far, I'm hoping for OT so I have an excuse to stay up later and drink some more beer.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:No it's not. If women are not weaker, then why does the Army and all the other branches have slower run times, less sit ups and less push up for women than men on PT tests? Why do the women get to do push ups from their knees while the men have to do them the real way. And even then, from their knees, the women STILL have to do fewer push ups, by a significant amount? Why in the Marines do men have to do pull ups while women just have a timed straight arm hang?

Why when my sister and I took the Pittsburgh City Police Test, did I have to bench 260 pounds and she had to bench 65 pounds?

What is your answer to that Ms. Know It All?

Because men are ignorant and have for centuries treated women as lesser beings. It's a mentality thing, men are afraid to view women as equals. That's why.

For years, I've experienced that attitude from males. That pickle plant was run by chauvinists who were constantly telling me that I wasn't capable of doing the heavy duty work, that I should be at home raising a family and all that bullshit. I proved them wrong and could out lift many of the guys there. I most certainly held my own and was used to show the new guys up. One time, a truck driver shifted a load and knocked over 844 5 gal pails. I restacked the majority of those pallets myself while the other 2 guys cried about how difficult it was... and I was in office clothes.

Oh bullshit. In 12 years in the Army and as an active alumni, I have never once heard a woman in the Military say "Damn the women PT standards are too easy, I wish they made us do what the men do".

Don't give me that chauvinist bullshit. While it may apply to the civilian workplace, but women have no place in the Infantry, Rangers or Special Forces. I have no problem with them in the other combat arms like artillery or armor, but the Infantry is a step above the rest of the Army.

"One thing that has not been taken into account, because this is all political and all about the girls' careers, is whether this enhances the combat effectiveness of the Infantry. If you do not know what Infantry does, here are two ways to learn.

- Watch the first 20 minutes of the movie Saving Private Ryan, which shows a somewhat sanitized (!) version of what happened on the right (Western) flank of Omaha Beach on June 6, 1944. Bear in mind that the first units landed at about 0630, and the breakout depicted in the movie happened at several places on the beach at about 1400, so Mr Spielberg has compressed events enormously to make his narrative flow. But watch this, and ask which of the women you know would have made that go any better, and how a unit with 10 to 30 percent women would have done that day? (For extra credit, write your comment in German, which we'd probably all be speaking now).

- Read the official report on the Battle of Wanat, and watch Sebastian Junger's documentary, Restrepo, in case you thought it got easy in the last sixty years. Short answer -- not yet. Ask yourself the same question: what specific woman would have helped?

[Image: Infantry-follow-me-cross-rifles-300x225.jpg]

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://weaponsman.com/?p=2996">http://weaponsman.com/?p=2996</a><!-- m -->

Oh please, your tune would be so different if you were a female. And I am telling you that there ARE women out there damn well capable to do that shit and I say let them!!!
i bleed green Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Youre winning the current ones?

Imported from Canada

When we lose one, we go back and change all the wording from "war" to "police effort".

Undefeated bitches!
ROR ROR ror (wipes tear)

Imported from Canada
Pretty sure we beat you guys in 1812. You're probably gonna invade us for our fresh water at some point though once everybody realizes it's more valuable than oil. Of course, since we'll have to fight the Russians for it, we're fucked either way anyways. #beersmilie

First, yeah, you guys burnt down the White House, didn't you? You jerks.
And you're kind of like the 51st state now, we won't let those stupid pinko commie bastards do anything to you. Besides, Michigan has a ton of fresh water too.
[Image: logo6.png]

I didn't get to listen to the first half of the show, but based on forum posts, I don't want to know what the Empire Girls are.
Pete Nice Wrote:20 REASONS

Before I list them I must tell you I do not agree with trying to allow women in the infantry, BUT most of these are more for humor and some are factual. You should be able to pick them out.

1. Women are physically weaker
2. Too much emotion
3. Violence is more likely to make them feel bad ------ OH, BULLSHIT!!!!!
4. Need to shower a lot more than men because they are more likely to get infections of the you know where
5. Their nails might break
6. They are smaller
7. A female being tortured is far more traumatic to the American public than males THE ONLY THING ON THIS LIST I AGREE WITH, BECAUSE THIS IS HOW OUR SOCIETY IS.. Unfuortunately.
8. Males feel they need to protect women so it would throw the men on the line off their game
9. Men naturally don't trust females in threatening situations
10. There would be no privacy thus not allowing a woman the chance to do her woman things without men watching
11. They would not get to watch jersey shore on a regular basis
12. Perfume will give away their position
13. Coach does not make a rut sack
14. Why is not the answer to an order
15. It is hard to find a tampon in Afghanistan
16. To distracting for the males no matter how you look you're the only thing they see
17. How is a 120lbs girl going to carry a 200lbs guy (weight is before adding in the 100lbs of gear) for extended periods of time in the event of a casualty
18. What if she gets pregnant. That's just a whole other topic
19. Who will be left to cook for the men at home
20. We would have to completely change the standards for the infantry

Conclusion

All in all I was not serious about all of those reasons and was not trying to be nor am I actually sexist. I do however believe whole heartedly that females should not be in any of the combat arms for a lot of those reasons. I don't understand why people are pressing the issue so hard. What if they do allow women in the infantry and because of their lack in physical ability some people die. To me if one person dies then it is a failure and should be treated like that. everyone who keeps fighting for the so called "rights" of females just leave it alone and let the people actually fighting the wars decide if it is a good idea or not. I mean come on I think we know what would be best for ourselves don’t you?

I would like some opinions on the topic and if you have some reasons they should be allow I would love to hear them. Oh, and by the way, just because we need them to talk to and search the females of Afghanistan due to their culture does not mean we will always need them so that argument does not hold water.

That whole list with one exception is a joke.
Last month we got 3 bills from this company, so I paid them all then I got the fourth in mail. I was frustrated that I kept getting bills so I phoned the office and they said it was a mistake on their part and that I had a $50 credit. Yesterday I get this letter in the mail saying my account is two months overdue and that if it's not paid immediately they will shut our account down, and if there are any questions to give this chick a call.
So as I am waiting in line to pay for my groceries I give this lady a call. I ask her what the hell is going on and that I phoned at the beginning of the month they said I had a credit and :blahblah: so she starts on this speech about how it's an automated program, that she has nothing to do with this letter going out and that the program doesn't understand credits. After 5 minutes of listening to her make excuses I finally said "I'm going to hang up now, before I tell you off". My MIL looked at me like "Who the fuck are you talking to!?"
Chip Wrote:[Image: logo6.png]

I didn't get to listen to the first half of the show, but based on forum posts, I don't want to know what the Empire Girls are.

Confusedad:
Joe switched it up, and now I look like a drunk bafoon.
Or do I just feel like one?
Because I swear, it said something about the Empire Girls...
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Quote:Women Have Stronger Immune Systems

A 2009 study by scientists at McGill University indicated that women have a built-in mechanism to protect from infection. Estrogen naturally found in our bodies suppresses an enzyme that interferes with our defense system. These findings may inspire estrogen-based treatments to boost immunity in those (ahem, men) who don't already possess the hormone.

I'm pretty sure Pete never said anything about immune systems or pain tolerance...

I am pretty sure you are right :high5:

Only because Petey can't even argue this one!
NussieT Wrote:Last month we got 3 bills from this company, so I paid them all then I got the fourth in mail. I was frustrated that I kept getting bills so I phoned the office and they said it was a mistake on their part and that I had a $50 credit. Yesterday I get this letter in the mail saying my account is two months overdue and that if it's not paid immediately they will shut our account down, and if there are any questions to give this chick a call.
So as I am waiting in line to pay for my groceries I give this lady a call. I ask her what the hell is going on and that I phoned at the beginning of the month they said I had a credit and :blahblah: so she starts on this speech about how it's an automated program, that she has nothing to do with this letter going out and that the program doesn't understand credits. After 5 minutes of listening to her make excuses I finally said "I'm going to hang up now, before I tell you off". My MIL looked at me like "Who the fuck are you talking to!?"

You don't have AT&T up there, do you?
Because that sounds a lot like AT&T
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33