Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 11/24 - ... insert witty joke here ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
I probably wont be around today. I am heading to my parents for the holiday and want to try to be on the road before the show storm.

Happy Thanksgiving and a good weekend to everyone!
Luckily my parents and Krissy's parents are coming to my house so I don't have to worry about driving anywhere.

Gonna be a lot of :beer:
Last night was one of those nights bowling, the first 2 games, I thought I was bowling really bad, but somehow managed to get a 190 and 201. I was surprised at the end of both.
3rd game I actually fixed what I was doing wrong and had a 220.
And, I really didn't drink all that much.
Good morning everyone.... :boobs:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone.... :boobs:

Good morning.
I'm not hung over. :happy:
Wait, that just means I didn't have much fun last night... Lame
I like the avatar Chip....thumbs up
Brampton Wrote:I like the avatar Chip....thumbs up

I'm getting in the holiday mood!

The kindergarten play in that episode was awesome.
"We're gonna have pyrotechnics!"
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I like the avatar Chip....thumbs up

I'm getting in the holiday mood!

The kindergarten play in that episode was awesome.
"We're gonna have pyrotechnics!"
GOBBLES!!!
I only have to drive 30 miles to my grandmothers tomorrow. Then 30 miles to my Dad's on Saturday.
LeNeve Wrote:I only have to drive 30 miles to my grandmothers tomorrow. Then 30 miles to my Dad's on Saturday.

I only have to drive a minute and a half to my mom's.
That's it.
i have a 7.5 hr drive to do after work tonight. I feel better today, nothing projecting out of me, and I actually felt hungry this morning
the owners grandson is here today. Confusedwoot:
He is like 10 years old, wears polo shirts tucked in, cowboy boots, and a big huge key ring thing on a belt loop for some reason.
Then he just wonders around the shop jingling his stupid keys all day, acting like he is watching us, like a chain gang boss. I hate it.
He talks like that rosseta stone commercial kid to.
Today he has a gay christmas sweater on, and he came out to tell me that there are donuts up front, that I can have one at my break time. :roll:
LeNeve Wrote:the owners grandson is here today. Confusedwoot:
He is like 10 years old, wears polo shirts tucked in, cowboy boots, and a big huge key ring thing on a belt loop for some reason.
Then he just wonders around the shop jingling his stupid keys all day, acting like he is watching us, like a chain gang boss. I hate it.
Today he has a gay christmas sweater on, and he came out to tell me that there are donuts up front, that I can have one at my break time. :roll:
He must listen to the gay-mon guys. Who's he peacocking for?
Derick Wrote:i have a 7.5 hr drive to do after work tonight. I feel better today, nothing projecting out of me, and I actually felt hungry this morning
Where are you headed?
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:the owners grandson is here today. Confusedwoot:
He must listen to the gay-mon guys. Who's he peacocking for?

probaly me. Confusedad:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34