Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 11/24 - ... insert witty joke here ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Joe Wrote:Your dog's name is Mike?

If I had a dog I'd name him Ketchup.
Nussie_T Wrote:

Because he squirts all over hot dogs?
I had a wiener dog I called him Oscar.....mayer
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Sure why not. My sister got a Heinz 57 dog like 8 years ago and she named her Cuddles. I said she should have named it Ketchup. Get it... Heinz 57 Ketchup and since then I've decided that I was going to name a dog Ketchup. My cats names are Socket & Ratchet...
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:someone decided to bring thier kid to work today. SHe's really annoying, and now she keeps saying momma and is about to start crying. This baby is gonna get a beat down really soon

Why do people think other people like their kids?
i only assume family and maybe other people with kids her age like my daughter. otherwise there would be no reason to think anyone would care. unless they ask about her.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Yeah, it's stupid that one fucking beer could put you in the slammer. I can't get a buzz off one Capt n Coke, let alone one beer. It's dumb.

They can't put a number on how tired a person is, so they have to crack down on something.

It's like cell phones.
Look at a chart of cell phone use, and people using cell phones over the last 15 years.
It goes up almost exponentally.
Then look at car accident rates over the same time.
There is no relation between the 2.
And there are a few other things higher then cell phones on the "driver distraction list".
But they're not going to outlaw radios and mirrors.

Or eating or reading books... Or a number of other things... yelling at kids.....

It a fucking load of bullshit. I have been pulled over for suspected drunk driving. It was 1am, I was tired, and driving in a snowstorm... Those cops were dicks and accused me of being drunk. I hadn't had a drink at all night, I was just tired and I had trouble driving because the roads were slick. Those same cops broke the light on my license plate, too.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Sure why not. My sister got a Heinz 57 dog like 8 years ago and she named her Cuddles. I said she should have named it Ketchup. Get it... Heinz 57 Ketchup and since then I've decided that I was going to name a dog Ketchup. My cats names are Socket & Ratchet...

This is as confusing to me as Iva's Tin Man Christmas tree. :?
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:you have a breathalizer at work, what kind of gestapo do you work in

I didn't know they had one. You can buy them from drug stores now, so I am really not shocked. I only knew what he blew, because his supervisor told me about it. I am betting it's our HR chick, she's nuts. Had a spazz attack over a condom that someone hid in a magazine. It was still in the friggin wrapper. :roll:

Maxim has three HR people. One each section of the building. One for accounting, administration & payroll, one for sales & one for service & parts. They are so fucking dumb too! Laura went nuts because someone said "Black is beautiful but white is right". It seems racist but he was referring to the color of the truck.

I am realizing that HR people are all mental.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:you have a breathalizer at work, what kind of gestapo do you work in

I didn't know they had one. You can buy them from drug stores now, so I am really not shocked. I only knew what he blew, because his supervisor told me about it. I am betting it's our HR chick, she's nuts. Had a spazz attack over a condom that someone hid in a magazine. It was still in the friggin wrapper. :roll:

Your workplace sounds scary to me.

It's only a couple people living on power trips here that cause the madness.
Joe Wrote:This is as confusing to me as Iva's Tin Man Christmas tree. :?

What's confusing. The fact that I wanted to name my sisters dog Ketchup, the fact that her dogs name is Cuddles or the fact that my cats names are Socket & Ratchet.
i'd name my dog, Dog, that way I can say "Whats up Dog"
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I am realizing that HR people are all mental.

They are all fucked... For example: JIW is in school for HR.
Brian in NY Wrote:Everybody have a good Thanksgiving :cya:

Have a great Thanksgiving!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Your workplace sounds scary to me.

It's only a couple people living on power trips here that cause the madness.

that, and you have drunk people stashing condoms everywhere.
Derick Wrote:i'd name my dog, Dog, that way I can say "Whats up Dog"

I do that already. When I come home from work I always open the door and say "Where my dogs at?"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34