Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 11/24 - ... insert witty joke here ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:the owners grandson is here today. Confusedwoot:
He is like 10 years old, wears polo shirts tucked in, cowboy boots, and a big huge key ring thing on a belt loop for some reason.
Then he just wonders around the shop jingling his stupid keys all day, acting like he is watching us, like a chain gang boss. I hate it.
He talks like that rosseta stone commercial kid to.
Today he has a gay christmas sweater on, and he came out to tell me that there are donuts up front, that I can have one at my break time. :roll:
He must listen to the gay-mon guys. Who's he peacocking for?

probaly me. Confusedad:
Have a staring contest with him or ask him if he knows of any good movies to see.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I only have to drive 30 miles to my grandmothers tomorrow. Then 30 miles to my Dad's on Saturday.

I only have to drive a minute and a half to my mom's.
That's it.

I have to drive 4 hours to my Moms house, drive through Oklahoma, Then wind up in Texas, where everyone is an arrogant jerk, and people have cow statues everywhere.
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i have a 7.5 hr drive to do after work tonight. I feel better today, nothing projecting out of me, and I actually felt hungry this morning
Where are you headed?
sioux city IA
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
He is like 10 years old, wears polo shirts tucked in, cowboy boots, and a big huge key ring thing on a belt loop for some reason.
Then he just wonders around the shop jingling his stupid keys all day, acting like he is watching us, like a chain gang boss. I hate it.
Today he has a gay christmas sweater on, and he came out to tell me that there are donuts up front, that I can have one at my break time. :roll:

probaly me. Confusedad:
Have a staring contest with him or ask him if he knows of any good movies to see.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I will have a staring contest with him, when he does his next patrol.
why doesn't the hair on my arms and legs grow real long? My eyebrows never grow either, they just stay the same length all the time.
C&R live today?
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

probaly me. Confusedad:

A little full of yourself, aren't ya?
BigFan Wrote:C&R live today?
I think so.

I think so.

I wonder how long before Rich winds up wirh a bedroom studio too.
Brian in NY Wrote:
I think so.
Bet they're going to have the usual "thanksgiving eve is amateur night" convo for the 6th year straight?
Chip Wrote:Last night was one of those nights bowling, the first 2 games, I thought I was bowling really bad, but somehow managed to get a 190 and 201. I was surprised at the end of both.
3rd game I actually fixed what I was doing wrong and had a 220.
And, I really didn't drink all that much.

My bowling game is more like 90 :? ... I don't play enough to get good at it.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Last night was one of those nights bowling, the first 2 games, I thought I was bowling really bad, but somehow managed to get a 190 and 201. I was surprised at the end of both.

Stick to baking.
Robert just be glad you son is NOT like that... :boobs:

and Yes, they are live today!!!!!
Joe Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Stick to baking.
Unfortunately by the sounds of it, she's better at bowling Lame
Oh, and I can't wait til after Thanksgiving so this stupid BIG banner comes down...I never know when it's a new page, unless I scroll over....woe is me....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34