Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 11/24 - ... insert witty joke here ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Nussie_T Wrote:I'm so pissed off at my brother in law right now. he better not show up at my place or I'll kick the shit out of him.

So much family drama going on here.
parts for the car I'm working on came in at lunch. Crankshaft dampener. Now it's fixed and running, and I will have nothing to do.
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I'm so pissed off at my brother in law right now. he better not show up at my place or I'll kick the shit out of him.

It's a canadian past time.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I guess I'm supposed to go to this hookers website. Seeing her is supposed to refresh my memory of who she is.

What are you talking about?

some one just started chatting at me with yahoo messenger.

I stopped logging on mine because of that... Mess with them a minute and you'll find out that they are bots. They only answer certain questions based on key words.
Joe Wrote:

He's sending Jim text messages saying how Mike is going to be fucked up because he is working so much. He's basically calling me a bad mom. He can go back to his snaggle toothed bitch girlfriend.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

He's sending Jim text messages saying how Mike is going to be fucked up because he is working so much. He's basically calling me a bad mom. He can go back to his snaggle toothed bitch girlfriend.

I want to go to Canada and observe your people. Like Jane Goodall.
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Are you wanting me to watch me beat the shit out of him?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I guess I'm supposed to go to this hookers website. Seeing her is supposed to refresh my memory of who she is.

What are you talking about?

I stopped logging on mine because of that... Mess with them a minute and you'll find out that they are bots. They only answer certain questions based on key words.

I didn't even know you could log on or off. I talk with my Mom on there though sometimes.
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Or Diane Fossey?
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao:
I have to google diane fossey
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:What are you talking about?

I didn't even know you could log on or off. I talk with my Mom on there though sometimes.

You didn't know you could log off an instant messanger?
LeNeve Wrote:I have to google diane fossey

yes, also like Diane Fossey.
I may leave early today so I can hit the grocery store to buy the stuff for my appetizers.
LeNeve Wrote:I have to google diane fossey

Wasn't she the Gorillas in the Mist chick?
I thought that might have been the joke you were going for.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34