Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 11/24 - ... insert witty joke here ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Joe Wrote:Same jet in 2004.

Hard deck my ass.
We nailed that son of a bitch.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Which one of us is pregnant now? Maybe you are pregnant...

Both

Maybe Krissy will have an announcement to make tomorrow......

Umm, No.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Which one of us is pregnant now? Maybe you are pregnant...

Both

Maybe Krissy will have an announcement to make tomorrow......
krissy is preggers. Its not mine, i swear
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:That oversize guide truck makes a killing doing that. When Jim was helping Eric move his sand pit equipment we had to rent one at $100 an hour.

damn. I would totally do that job.

It would be boring...
LeNeve Wrote:I was getting ready for work this morning, going through the same routine I go through every morning. Then a thought hit me. I will be doing pretty much the same thing every morning for at least 35 more years.

I try not to think such thoughts... It helps that his stupid dog stole the bag of crushed nuts I had to top off my brownies and then promptly puked it up.
Oh well, I'm going to sneak out of here and hunt down a liquor store. If I don't get back on there before tomorrow everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving.
Derick Wrote:i have nothing to do for the rest of the day

I just finished all the invoices I had left to do for the week!!!!!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:and then promptly puked it up.
sounds like how my day began yesterday
Joe Wrote:Oh well, I'm going to sneak out of here and hunt down a liquor store. If I don't get back on there before tomorrow everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving.
to you to joe
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:That oversize guide truck makes a killing doing that. When Jim was helping Eric move his sand pit equipment we had to rent one at $100 an hour.

Need permits for that. Also have to map out your route for the permit and it can only be during certain hours.

Very much so. To get the excavator from Middleboro to Sedden's Corner (523 kms, 324 miles) cost Eric $2800. That including paying us, the permits and the guide truck
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

damn. I would totally do that job.

It would be boring...

I like driving long distances. I would especially like getting paid to drive long distances.
Joe Wrote:Oh well, I'm going to sneak out of here and hunt down a liquor store. If I don't get back on there before tomorrow everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving.

I'm thinking about leaving early as well. Happy thanks giving to you too.
Does this chick look busted or is it just me?
[Image: n1065726907_77961_3535.jpg]
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Same jet in 2004.

Hard deck my ass.
We nailed that son of a bitch.

what dat mean
double busted
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34