Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 11/24 - ... insert witty joke here ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Oh, and I can't wait til after Thanksgiving so this stupid BIG banner comes down...I never know when it's a new page, unless I scroll over....woe is me....

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you have a monitor from 1988 too?
Joe Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:I hate this night. I wonder how many DUI check points I will hit on the way home from work at 11pm

It's an awesome night to drive sober. It great hitting check points and slurring just enough to get harrassed and then make them look like assholes when you pass the test and tell them you have a speech impediment.
:roflmao: I haven't seen a checkstop in MB in a long time, thinking back it has to have been 2 years ago at least.
LeNeve Wrote:I don't remember where my christmas lights, and decorations are at. about 4 years ago I was runner up for best lights in town. Not winning first place killed my spirit though, and I haven't really put up lights since then.

I put the lights on the house already (they shall be turned on either this weekend or next weekend). But I have a light up horse and sleigh and some light up gifts to put out in the yard first.

I might put the tree up this weekend, too. How soon do you guys like to put up your trees?
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I only have to drive 30 miles to my grandmothers tomorrow. Then 30 miles to my Dad's on Saturday.

I only have to drive a minute and a half to my mom's.
That's it.

So basically all you have to do is walk up the stairs from the basement???

:?

No!
I said DRIVE!
I drive my racecar bed up the stairs from the basement.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:I don't remember where my christmas lights, and decorations are at. about 4 years ago I was runner up for best lights in town. Not winning first place killed my spirit though, and I haven't really put up lights since then.

I put the lights on the house already (they shall be turned on either this weekend or next weekend). But I have a light up horse and sleigh and some light up gifts to put out in the yard first.

I might put the tree up this weekend, too. How soon do you guys like to put up your trees?

The tradition for the last 32 years was to do the christmas decorating on December 3rd. I start getting stuff out, and sorting through it the weekend after thanksgiving though.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I might put the tree up this weekend, too. How soon do you guys like to put up your trees?
Next weekend or the weekend after.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:sioux city IA

Iowa? That's about as exciting as Kansas.

I think Iowa has a lot more trees.

I don't remember any trees, just cows and corn. I slept a lot on that drive, though.
I've only been through one checkstop ever. I was getting a friend from Wichita. He had a bunch of dope on him. I didn't even know until we were through, and he told me.

They also announce where the checkpoints are going to be at, and what time on the radio, and the newspapers. They do it once a year maybe.
DaveP Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I don't want to go out tonight and deal with that shit either, but it looks like I will be going out.

I hate this night. I wonder how many DUI check points I will hit on the way home from work at 11pm

Right, plus Michigan recently made their DUI laws stricter. I think it's a straight to jail if you get busted. I really don't need that. I also don't need to be hungover for tomorrow.
I'm going to swing by Sears to pick up my Christmas tree.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605...196996000P
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I might put the tree up this weekend, too. How soon do you guys like to put up your trees?
Next weekend or the weekend after.

Ours went up last night.
You are doing 2 days minimum for a DUI here. 5 days minimum for DUI #2 and one year mandatory for #3

lose your liscence for 30 days, then work, and emergency driving only for a year. the 2nd DUI you lose it totally for a year. the 3rd DUI you lose your liscence for 5 years.

Personally I think the DUI laws are way too strict. The punishment should be based on how drunk you are. I am probaly at a constant .08% after work.
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Stick to baking.
Unfortunately by the sounds of it, she's better at bowling Lame

Wtf Is that supposed to mean???
You'll just have to bake some pies to prove me wrong.

I am making a chocolate bliss cheesecake tonight.
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i have a 7.5 hr drive to do after work tonight. I feel better today, nothing projecting out of me, and I actually felt hungry this morning
Where are you headed?
sioux city IA

Iowa? That's about as exciting as Kansas.
yep
Joe Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:I hate this night. I wonder how many DUI check points I will hit on the way home from work at 11pm

It's an awesome night to drive sober. It great hitting check points and slurring just enough to get harrassed and then make them look like assholes when you pass the test and tell them you have a speech impediment.

I think that if we go out, I am going to drink water and pop. I just don't want to chance it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34