Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 11/24 - ... insert witty joke here ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Derick Wrote:since everyone one else has left for the day
:?
west side story is kind of gay, but I like it.
[youtube]y6y61Yig1kc[/youtube]
finally got all the halloween cob webs cleaned off my farm.
turkey jazz.
:yawn:
That movie review was way to fucking long.
:flame: Fucking kid and his Russian
Joe Wrote::yawn:
:whomo: :yawn:
Iva13 Wrote:I was good in school....I never understood people cutting classes....helloooo the teacher will know if you are not there......I was always too scared... Of course I can only go by what I am reading..I cannot get any sound so I really don't know what they are talking about. Sorry if I'm totally off topic

I didn't skip classes because I wanted good grades... plus that perfect attendance. Not to mention, my parents would have killed me.
Joe Wrote::flame: Fucking kid and his Russian

he is like an ear sniper.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I was good in school....I never understood people cutting classes....helloooo the teacher will know if you are not there......I was always too scared... Of course I can only go by what I am reading..I cannot get any sound so I really don't know what they are talking about. Sorry if I'm totally off topic

I didn't skip classes because I wanted good grades... plus that perfect attendance. Not to mention, my parents would have killed me.

I smoked pot and went to Mc Donalds a lot of mornings and showed up for school around 3rd period.
Joe Wrote:

I smoked pot and went to Mc Donalds a lot of mornings and showed up for school around 3rd period.
i did none of this

I used to skip all the time. I only had one class last period of grade 12. I hardly ever showed up.
Joe Wrote:

wow. That was my daily schedule too. Weird.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34