Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 11/24 - ... insert witty joke here ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
LeNeve Wrote:mutual masterbation sounds terrible.

Very
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Broke Friday, SPEAK IT GLEN BECK!!! That guy is a genius!!!!! I am fucking broke this holiday season.

Beckster, your a black friday shopper, here of any ipod touch deals?

Beck aint got shit on Maher!

Liberal pussy Confusedlap:
Pete Nice Wrote:Broke Friday, SPEAK IT GLEN BECK!!! That guy is a genius!!!!! I am fucking broke this holiday season.

I'm broke this year too. Luckily I got alot of cool shit last year so I don't feel as bad.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Beck aint got shit on Maher!

Liberal pussy Confusedlap:

Happy Thanksgiving Pete :grin:

Why? You already met Angie's dildo... :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:

I'm broke this year too. Luckily I got alot of cool shit last year so I don't feel as bad.

I am using my Best Buy Credit card to buy all my wife's Christmas presents. It has no balance, I will pay it off with my tax return. Her birthday is Dec 1st, she graduates College at Pitt on Dec 18th, Christmas is obviously Dec 25th and New Years is a gift giving holiday in Russia also. I already got her birthday present, I am going to talk my parents into paying for all of her graduation present and saying it's from all of us, Best Buy Credit Card for her x-mas and New Years. Then I still need to come up with like $250-$300 to buy shit for my parents and sister. Sister is gonna get minimal gift this year though, times are tough.

http://dealnews.com/black-friday-ads/i-P...-c387.html

I am trying to look up that stuff while I eat... I'll msg you if I find anything
If I grew up in North Jersey I would never want to go back.
what the fuck is this guy stuttering about.
LeNeve Wrote:

I am trying to spend less money this year. All of the kids on our list are already done and I finished his mom's gift last night. I just have my folks and sisters to get stuff for now.
I was rolling hard like Covino in junior high.
Raiders jackets... :roll:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Why? You already met Angie's dildo... :roflmao:
Confusedad:
I think there will be Xbox tonight too
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34