Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 11/24 - ... insert witty joke here ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Chip Wrote:You didn't know you could log off an instant messanger?

Kansas
I've never had a problem with the yahoo messenger, so I never looked into the options of it.
I don't know if I have ever dated a band chick... I don't even know if my school had a band
LeNeve Wrote:parts for the car I'm working on came in at lunch. Crankshaft dampener. Now it's fixed and running, and I will have nothing to do.

Wanna help me finish up this paperwork? I am sooo close to being done.
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I want to go to Canada and observe your people. Like Jane Goodall.

Are you wanting me to watch me beat the shit out of him?

Ooh! Ooh! I wanna watch!!! That would be fucking AWESOME!!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Pregnant women shoudln't be involved in that
Joe Wrote:I don't know if I have ever dated a band chick... I don't even know if my school had a band

I dated a chick that loved Lars Ulrich, and she played drums in a shitty garage band. She had huge cans for an 8th grader. I don't remember her name. I wonder what she does now. She only went out with me, because I had a rare garage days cassete of Metallica.
LeNeve Wrote:I didn't even know you could log on or off. I talk with my Mom on there though sometimes.

Anyone I still talk to now hit me up on Facebook.
Joe Wrote:I may leave early today so I can hit the grocery store to buy the stuff for my appetizers.

What you gonna make for us?
LeNeve Wrote:parts for the car I'm working on came in at lunch. Crankshaft dampener. Now it's fixed and running, and I will have nothing to do.

Wanna help me finish up this paperwork? I am sooo close to being done.

yes I do. Let me go get a stapler. I have a high lighter, and pens already.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I don't know if I have ever dated a band chick... I don't even know if my school had a band

I dated a chick that loved Lars Ulrich, and she played drums in a shitty garage band. She had huge cans for an 8th grader. I don't remember her name. I wonder what she does now. She only went out with me, because I had a rare garage days cassete of Metallica.

Did she wear combat boots and hang out in cemeteries at night?
Pitt and West Virginia will be rocking the new style UA uniforms Friday.
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Pregnant women shoudln't be involved in that

Which one of us is pregnant now? Maybe you are pregnant...
LeNeve Wrote:I didn't even know you could log on or off. I talk with my Mom on there though sometimes.

Anyone I still talk to now hit me up on Facebook.

my 45 year old mom doesn't use facebook. She is wackadoo, like a shoe.
Joe Wrote:I may leave early today so I can hit the grocery store to buy the stuff for my appetizers.

What you gonna make for us?

Parrot Bay Coconut shrimp and a Pina Colada Dipping sauce.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34