Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 11/24 - ... insert witty joke here ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
New Banner for Iva that is smaller.
Derick Wrote:i've made it to 11 am without anything projecting out of me at a rapid rate

I've just lost my appetite for the left over pizza I was eating. Thanks!
I don't remember what my kids first words were. I don't know what my first word was either.
I like some dixie chick songs.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i've made it to 11 am without anything projecting out of me at a rapid rate

i still dont have much of an appetite but if you want to send that pizza to me, by the time it arrives I should be hungry again
Rich is going to have sex with a robot over the holiday. How sad.
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

i still dont have much of an appetite but if you want to send that pizza to me, by the time it arrives I should be hungry again

What kind shall I send you. I made a ham & pineapple & a pepperoni, bacon & onion. All homemade. It's on a deep dish whole wheat crust!
I thought that guy looked familiar on top gear. I watched it. It was great. I watched it 2 times actually.

I also watched the thanksgiving thing on Monday. It was good too.
What up bromos?

Today is the 3 year (I think it was 2007) anniversary of the infamous trip to Soundgarden in Lodi, NJ. The whole crew was there, Rich, Covino, Sami J, Shannon Gunz, Ed from Jersey, Fischetti, Niko, Spot and myself. It was every stereotype of guido Jersey you could ever imagine. It was also the first day I met Spot, right before he became producer. I was very unimpressed with him at the time.
canadian bacon , and pineapple pizza sounds good to me. as a matter of fact, I will be having that for lunch. Thank you T.
I am not traveling anywhere for Thanksgiving. All the twentysomething Russians are coming over to our house...
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

What kind shall I send you. I made a ham & pineapple & a pepperoni, bacon & onion. All homemade. It's on a deep dish whole wheat crust!
remove the onions and the pep and bacon sounds good
Nothing says Happy Thanksgiving like boobies!
[Image: 35191_444695675990_690730990_6441555_6376762_n.jpg]
pumpkin pie makes women get wet :?
Derick Wrote:remove the onions and the pep and bacon sounds good

Do you not like onions? Onions on a pizza are amazing!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34