Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 11/24 - ... insert witty joke here ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Derick Wrote:i'd name my dog, Dog, that way I can say "Whats up Dog"

My grandparents had two dogs on the farm and their names were Pup and Pup-pup. One of my cousins named them.
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I am realizing that HR people are all mental.

They are all fucked... For example: JIW is in school for HR.

Case in point right there!
Joe Wrote:

I do that already. When I come home from work I always open the door and say "Where my dogs at?"
when you let them out, do you say "who let the dogs out" :roflmao: i kill me
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I do that already. When I come home from work I always open the door and say "Where my dogs at?"
when you let them out, do you say "who let the dogs out" :roflmao: i kill me

I was going to mention that, but that was just too over the top.

I knew someone that had a dog named d-o-g. sounded like deogee. I never got it until they told me.

My dog I had when I was 8 was named sniffles. Hunting dog.
I had one named dusty in high school. border collie
Then I had 2 retarded black labs that I adopted they were already named claire and aretha. No idea why.

I gave those 2 back after about 6 months. They were ridiculous pains.
Damn this Gay-Mon advice makes me angry.
LeNeve Wrote:that, and you have drunk people stashing condoms everywhere.

One of our foremen came to work drunk last year and was found by the company president passed out under a desk. That guy still works here. One of the managers was caught meeting up with prostitutes and email junk shot to females all on company time, he wasn't fired for that until the next year when they found out he was still doing it and using the company credit card. We really find the weirdos.

Our clean up crew told me they found a used condom in the men's bathroom 2 months ago... Um, there are no females on for the shift they were cleaning up after... at all.....
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

One of our foremen came to work drunk last year and was found by the company president passed out under a desk. That guy still works here. One of the managers was caught meeting up with prostitutes and email junk shot to females all on company time, he wasn't fired for that until the next year when they found out he was still doing it and using the company credit card. We really find the weirdos.
on second thought, are you hiring?
LOVE TO EAT TURKEY CUZ IT'S GOOD :happy: :happy: :happy:
Adam Sandler sucks. There I said it finally. I always just went along so I didn't seem like a dork. I've never liked him.
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

on second thought, are you hiring?

Not at the moment
LeNeve Wrote:Adam Sandler sucks. There I said it finally. I always just went along so I didn't seem like a dork. I've never liked him.

Wtf Confusedlap:

That is classic, right there!!
i've made it to 11 am without anything projecting out of me at a rapid rate
Derick Wrote:i've made it to 11 am without anything projecting out of me at a rapid rate

nothing projecting into you either?
awe, how cute.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34