Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 11/24 - ... insert witty joke here ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
I hate that state farm guy. I want to stab him.
LeNeve Wrote:I hate that state farm guy. I want to stab him.
justin case bothers me more
Derick Wrote:

:flame: He's a douche!
Derick Wrote:

who is that?
some hooker is trying to chat me up
LeNeve Wrote:some hooker is trying to chat me up

There you go. Happy Thanksgiving.
I guess I'm supposed to go to this hookers website. Seeing her is supposed to refresh my memory of who she is.
LeNeve Wrote:I guess I'm supposed to go to this hookers website. Seeing her is supposed to refresh my memory of who she is.

What are you talking about?
Confusedwoot: The hooker ended up being a pudgy blonde chick with a huge dildo.
LeNeve Wrote:Confusedwoot: The hooker ended up being a pudgy blonde chick with a huge dildo.

I'm so confused
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I guess I'm supposed to go to this hookers website. Seeing her is supposed to refresh my memory of who she is.

some one just started chatting at me with yahoo messenger.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

some one just started chatting at me with yahoo messenger.

Ooooh. I used to get that all thye time. I bet if I sign in now I'll have 50 offline spam messages.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Confusedwoot: The hooker ended up being a pudgy blonde chick with a huge dildo.

I'm so confused

Meth.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I'm so confused

Meth.
:high5:
I'm so pissed off at my brother in law right now. he better not show up at my place or I'll kick the shit out of him.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34