Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 11/24 - ... insert witty joke here ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:you have a breathalizer at work, what kind of gestapo do you work in

I didn't know they had one. You can buy them from drug stores now, so I am really not shocked. I only knew what he blew, because his supervisor told me about it. I am betting it's our HR chick, she's nuts. Had a spazz attack over a condom that someone hid in a magazine. It was still in the friggin wrapper. :roll:

Maxim has three HR people. One each section of the building. One for accounting, administration & payroll, one for sales & one for service & parts. They are so fucking dumb too! Laura went nuts because someone said "Black is beautiful but white is right". It seems racist but he was referring to the color of the truck.
ha ha that saying was on modern family last week and was also taken out of context
Chip Wrote:I have a friend who works in a steel mill, a union guy.
And if they cause an accident, or hurt themselves, they have to go straight to get tested for drugs and alcohal first.

We have the same policy here. We're not union, though.
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I wanted a headstart on the lights before it got cold. Girlfriend wanted to have the house fully decorated for the Thanksgiving guests.

It looks really nice Joey. Good job!

My dog helped.
Ha ha.. that's funny
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I have a friend who works in a steel mill, a union guy.
And if they cause an accident, or hurt themselves, they have to go straight to get tested for drugs and alcohal first.

We have the same policy here. We're not union, though.

When I worked for a company that used to make components for missles and satellites it was hard to find anyone that wasn't on drugs.
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I wanted a headstart on the lights before it got cold. Girlfriend wanted to have the house fully decorated for the Thanksgiving guests.

My dog helped.

Mike helped me. I got him to hold the string of lights while I moved the ladder over... he ended up pulling the entire string down... I was so pissed.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

My dog helped.

Mike helped me. I got him to hold the string of lights while I moved the ladder over... he ended up pulling the entire string down... I was so pissed.

Your dog's name is Mike?
someone decided to bring thier kid to work today. SHe's really annoying, and now she keeps saying momma and is about to start crying. This baby is gonna get a beat down really soon
Derick Wrote:someone decided to bring thier kid to work today. SHe's really annoying, and now she keeps saying momma and is about to start crying. This baby is gonna get a beat down really soon

baby beat down five :high5:
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:My dog helped.

Your dog's name is Mike?
That's not a very original name.
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I have a 25 foot poll that I use to put the lights up so I don't have to leave the ground.
you could attach a paint brush to that and finish the deck
:roflmao: :roflmao:
Everybody have a good Thanksgiving :cya:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:My dog helped.

Your dog's name is Mike?
That's not a very original name.

That's why you have to give it a first and last name.
Brian in NY Wrote:Everybody have a good Thanksgiving :cya:

You out?
Derick Wrote:someone decided to bring thier kid to work today. SHe's really annoying, and now she keeps saying momma and is about to start crying. This baby is gonna get a beat down really soon

I bring my kids to work on Saturday sometimes. I make them work though. Sweep, and take out trash stuff like that.

Why do people think other people like their kids?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34