Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 11/24 - ... insert witty joke here ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
I'm with Covino on this now. It's been too long and remember when stories are stupid at this point in my life.
I have a friend who seems like he can only talk with "remember when" crap.
I tell him to stop all the time, I think he's retarded.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm with Covino on this now. It's been too long and remember when stories are stupid at this point in my life.

Hey, remember when 'remember when' stories were cool?
Yeah, me neither.
Rich is exactly the type of old friend I don't want to bump into at the bar.
Joe Wrote:New Banner for Iva that is smaller.

:roll:
Pete Nice Wrote:What up bromos?

Today is the 3 year (I think it was 2007) anniversary of the infamous trip to Soundgarden in Lodi, NJ. The whole crew was there, Rich, Covino, Sami J, Shannon Gunz, Ed from Jersey, Fischetti, Niko, Spot and myself. It was every stereotype of guido Jersey you could ever imagine. It was also the first day I met Spot, right before he became producer. I was very unimpressed with him at the time.

What do you think of Spot now??
LeNeve Wrote:I'm with Covino on this now. It's been too long and remember when stories are stupid at this point in my life.

I disagree, I take Rich's side on this. I like seeing people and I like remember when conversations. Why would you not want to remember the good times?
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:pumpkin pie makes women get wet :?

I heard it gets people arroused.
It's one of those scents.

It does nothing like that for me. I hate that shit.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:What up bromos?

Today is the 3 year (I think it was 2007) anniversary of the infamous trip to Soundgarden in Lodi, NJ. The whole crew was there, Rich, Covino, Sami J, Shannon Gunz, Ed from Jersey, Fischetti, Niko, Spot and myself. It was every stereotype of guido Jersey you could ever imagine. It was also the first day I met Spot, right before he became producer. I was very unimpressed with him at the time.

What do you think of Spot now??

Actually I think Spot is a really good guy, good friend, poor decision maker, but a great baker.
My plan tonight, get a 12 pack of beer. Sit at home and drink it, while watching tv. Maybe get on the internet if I'm feeling wild. Then go to sleep.
WyoIan Wrote:Both of my daughters first words were da-da...it about made my wife cry

Pretty soon she'll be a lil chatterbox... My nieces are. :grin:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I disagree, I take Rich's side on this. I like seeing people and I like remember when conversations. Why would you not want to remember the good times?

I like them from time to time....

Coach Bumblefuck :roflmao:

...I like remember when talk when it's good. I just get too much of them.
My friend that won't stop with them is married with a kid. He never comes out anymore. All he seems to have are remember when stories.
I'll be entertaining parents tonight. And drinking!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:pumpkin pie makes women get wet :?

I heard it gets people arroused.
It's one of those scents.

It does nothing like that for me. I hate that shit.

Maybe you're just using it wrong.
My plans for tonight, the wife and I will be home, paint the upstairs bathroom walls, watch some TV in order to clear the DVR since we are switching from Comcast to Verizon Fios Friday, prep some food for tomorrow, eat a nice diner, do a little cleaning.

Of course, my wife will probably come home from work and all her friends will be going to the club, so we will have to go also......I really hope not, we really need to do all this other shit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34