Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 11/24 - ... insert witty joke here ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
take a fantasic voyage through union new jersey
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I carried a knife in high school. A butterfly knife. I knew how to use it too, but never had to.

I never carried a weapon. I just learned how to take a punch. None of the fights I got in were evenly matched.

I took maybe 5 punches total in high school, gave out way more though. Never got to the level where I needed a knife.[/quote]

I got surrounded by 15 dudes once. I counted at least 6 of them who got shots on me.[/quote]

I have never been rolled on like that. I was pretty fast in high school, I would have run.
I was good in school....I never understood people cutting classes....helloooo the teacher will know if you are not there......I was always too scared... Of course I can only go by what I am reading..I cannot get any sound so I really don't know what they are talking about. Sorry if I'm totally off topic
If I ran into someone who picked on me when I was a kid, or someone who was a dick in high school, I would flat out tell them, you were a fucking asshole. They are not bigger and older now.
Joe Wrote:I got surrounded by 15 dudes once. I counted at least 6 of them who got shots on me.

That happened to me once. I started pistol whipping them, and they ran off.
A people stampede. How lame.
I need to find a black friend to hang out with on Friday.
I'm a last minute shopper. I also pull the disapearing act like Covino sometimes.
I was good in school....I never understood people cutting classes....helloooo the teacher will know if you are not there......I was always too scared... Of course I can only go by what I am reading..I cannot get any sound so I really don't know what they are talking about. Sorry if I'm totally off topic
iva --

[Image: doubleposters2zs3dn5qo.gif]
dp
Iva pulled a time delay double post.
I never have ever watched the parade.
LeNeve Wrote:I never have ever watched the parade.

I have briefly observed a few, I think watching them on TV is lamer than Rich. I actually saw one briefly when I was in New Orleans, took a few pictures.
since everyone one else has left for the day
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34