Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 11/24 - ... insert witty joke here ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Brian in NY Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:My Dad got me one of those old fashioned silver christmas trees....it's an antique....I can't wait to put it up...I will have a mod christmas tree this year and NO pine needles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy!!!! he even got me a stand for it. I sitll need a color wheel b/c you can't put lights on them...and I forget why...probalby b/c it will catch fire...I think it's aluminum??????
I don't even know where to start.

I'm still like.. Confusedhock:
LeNeve Wrote:You are doing 2 days minimum for a DUI here. 5 days minimum for DUI #2 and one year mandatory for #3

lose your liscence for 30 days, then work, and emergency driving only for a year. the 2nd DUI you lose it totally for a year. the 3rd DUI you lose your liscence for 5 years.

Personally I think the DUI laws are way too strict. The punishment should be based on how drunk you are. I am probaly at a constant .08% after work.

One of the guys showed up to work drunk as fuck yesterday. He blew a .113... What a moron. They canned his ass, too.
Joe Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:My Dad got me one of those old fashioned silver christmas trees....it's an antique....I can't wait to put it up...I will have a mod christmas tree this year and NO pine needles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy!!!! he even got me a stand for it. I sitll need a color wheel b/c you can't put lights on them...and I forget why...probalby b/c it will catch fire...I think it's aluminum??????

I just spent the last 10 minutes holding a cigarette lighter to an empty soda can and I got nothing, not even a spark.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I got some of my lights up and the tree in the window.

Joey. You are too scared to paint the deck yet you have lights all over your deck & house... wtf!?

I have a 25 foot poll that I use to put the lights up so I don't have to leave the ground.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

I just spent the last 10 minutes holding a cigarette light to an empty soda can and I got nothing, not even a spark.
:roflmao: :roflmao:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

I just spent the last 10 minutes holding a cigarette light to an empty soda can and I got nothing, not even a spark.

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Spit my coffee up.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:You are doing 2 days minimum for a DUI here. 5 days minimum for DUI #2 and one year mandatory for #3

lose your liscence for 30 days, then work, and emergency driving only for a year. the 2nd DUI you lose it totally for a year. the 3rd DUI you lose your liscence for 5 years.

Personally I think the DUI laws are way too strict. The punishment should be based on how drunk you are. I am probaly at a constant .08% after work.

One of the guys showed up to work drunk as fuck yesterday. He blew a .113... What a moron. They canned his ass, too.
be glad you dont live in IL.

First Drunk Driving Conviction

* Jail – Up to 1 Year Possible
* Jail – Add Up to 6 Months - (If Child under 16 in Vehicle)
* Fine – Up to $2,500
* Fine – Add $500 Minimum (BAC above .16)
* Fine – Add $1,000 Minimum - (If Child under 16 in Vehicle)
* License Suspension – Minimum 1 Year
* Breath Alcohol Ignition Interlock Device (BAIID)
* Vehicle Registration Suspension
* Community Service – 100 Hours Minimum - (BAC above .16)
* Community Service – 25 Days - (If Child under 16 in Vehicle)

you have a breathalizer at work, what kind of gestapo do you work in
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Joey. You are too scared to paint the deck yet you have lights all over your deck & house... wtf!?

I have a 25 foot poll that I use to put the lights up so I don't have to leave the ground.
you could attach a paint brush to that and finish the deck
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I might put the tree up this weekend, too. How soon do you guys like to put up your trees?

Christmas lights go up the second weekend of November and everything else goes up the 1st weekend of December and does not come down until after Ukrainian Christmas.

When is the Ukrainian Christmas, any way?
Brian in NY Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Next weekend or the weekend after.

Ours went up last night.
Disgruntled Holiday Wrote:Dear Joe,

You do know that there's a holiday between Halloween and Christmas, right?

Sincerely,
Thanksgiving

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I might put the tree up this weekend, too. How soon do you guys like to put up your trees?

Christmas lights go up the second weekend of November and everything else goes up the 1st weekend of December and does not come down until after Ukrainian Christmas.

jan 6- 19th

Looks good, can't even tell that the painting of the porch isn't done. :grin:
The real tree selection here is pretty weak. They all look like crap, and might catch on fire just carrying them to the pickup. My grandparents in Oklahoma always had a real tree cut from their property. My Dad always had a real tree when we lived in Colorado too.
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

jan 6- 19th

Actually Jan 7th and Malanka (Which is New Years) is on Jan 13.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34