Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 11/24 - ... insert witty joke here ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I might put the tree up this weekend, too. How soon do you guys like to put up your trees?

Christmas lights go up the second weekend of November and everything else goes up the 1st weekend of December and does not come down until after Ukrainian Christmas.
Chip Wrote:I'm going to swing by Sears to pick up my Christmas tree.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605...196996000P
what ever happened to people using real trees. We never had a fake tree when I was growing up. My mom has one and hates it, but step-dad refuses to get a real one.
Joe Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I might put the tree up this weekend, too. How soon do you guys like to put up your trees?
Next weekend or the weekend after.

Ours went up last night.
Disgruntled Holiday Wrote:Dear Joe,

You do know that there's a holiday between Halloween and Christmas, right?

Sincerely,
Thanksgiving
My Dad got me one of those old fashioned silver christmas trees....it's an antique....I can't wait to put it up...I will have a mod christmas tree this year and NO pine needles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy!!!! he even got me a stand for it. I sitll need a color wheel b/c you can't put lights on them...and I forget why...probalby b/c it will catch fire...I think it's aluminum??????
I got some of my lights up and the tree in the window.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Oh, and I can't wait til after Thanksgiving so this stupid BIG banner comes down...I never know when it's a new page, unless I scroll over....woe is me....

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you have a monitor from 1988 too?

NO! I can't wait for the banner to go back to normal. Dammit!
Iva13 Wrote:My Dad got me one of those old fashioned silver christmas trees....it's an antique....I can't wait to put it up...I will have a mod christmas tree this year and NO pine needles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy!!!! he even got me a stand for it. I sitll need a color wheel b/c you can't put lights on them...and I forget why...probalby b/c it will catch fire...I think it's aluminum??????

Confusedhock: :? Confusedhock:
Iva13 Wrote:My Dad got me one of those old fashioned silver christmas trees....it's an antique....I can't wait to put it up...I will have a mod christmas tree this year and NO pine needles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy!!!! he even got me a stand for it. I sitll need a color wheel b/c you can't put lights on them...and I forget why...probalby b/c it will catch fire...I think it's aluminum??????
I don't even know where to start.
LeNeve Wrote:You are doing 2 days minimum for a DUI here. 5 days minimum for DUI #2 and one year mandatory for #3

lose your liscence for 30 days, then work, and emergency driving only for a year. the 2nd DUI you lose it totally for a year. the 3rd DUI you lose your liscence for 5 years.

Personally I think the DUI laws are way too strict. The punishment should be based on how drunk you are. I am probaly at a constant .08% after work.

They are.
They're getting to the point where you have a drink or two and they can destroy your life.
Politicians love making new laws to make it look like they're doing things.

Iva, you're awesome. :high5:

Those are actually cute. I've been disappointed with the recent Christmas decor. A lot of it sucks.
Derick Wrote:

what ever happened to people using real trees. We never had a fake tree when I was growing up. My mom has one and hates it, but step-dad refuses to get a real one.

We had a real tree every year that I was growing up. One year I was selling Christmas trees as a fundraiser to go to Chicago for school and my mom got one of those instead of a random one from the bush like we normally got and I ended up with an allergic reaction to one of the chemicals they put on the tree. I spent Christmas in the basement... it sucked. Jim thinks sacrificing a tree for a holiday is stupid so we don't have a real tree.
Joe Wrote:I got some of my lights up and the tree in the window.

Joey. You are too scared to paint the deck yet you have lights all over your deck & house... wtf!?
Derick Wrote:

Al Gore.
Joe your house looks GREAT!!!!!! We put our lights up last weekend, but won't turn them on until Friday night!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34