Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 11/24 - ... insert witty joke here ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
LeNeve Wrote:He talks like that rosseta stone commercial kid to.
"my way to learn Russian"?
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I only have to drive 30 miles to my grandmothers tomorrow. Then 30 miles to my Dad's on Saturday.

I only have to drive a minute and a half to my mom's.
That's it.

I gotta drive 20 minutes to his aunt's for 2p dinner and then almost an hour back to my mom's for a 5p dinner + plus b-day party now for my niece. My niece turns 6 on Sunday, but I guess they want to go to Calahari in Ohio for the rest of the weekend.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I only have to drive 30 miles to my grandmothers tomorrow. Then 30 miles to my Dad's on Saturday.

That's it.

So basically all you have to do is walk up the stairs from the basement???
Iva13 Wrote:Oh, and I can't wait til after Thanksgiving so this stupid BIG banner comes down...I never know when it's a new page, unless I scroll over....woe is me....
Increase the resolution of your monitor.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

That's it.

haha :high5:
i want to cuff you like a animal :rock:
BigFan Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:He talks like that rosseta stone commercial kid to.
"my way to learn Russian"?

yes. Exactly. :flame:
Iva13 Wrote:Oh, and I can't wait til after Thanksgiving so this stupid BIG banner comes down...I never know when it's a new page, unless I scroll over....woe is me....

Wait until the Christmas banner. You're going to need 3 monitors to scroll!

I also put it up the day after Thanksgiving. :grin:
Iva13 Wrote:Robert just be glad you son is NOT like that... :boobs:

and Yes, they are live today!!!!!

my son could beat the crap out of this kid for sure.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

That's it.

nice :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Joe Wrote:

the banner is fine on my comp
Joe Wrote:

I love themed banners, I can't wait.
I think spot was sexing up a turkey on ustream last night. I didn't watch.
I don't remember where my christmas lights, and decorations are at. about 4 years ago I was runner up for best lights in town. Not winning first place killed my spirit though, and I haven't really put up lights since then.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

That's it.

:?

No!
I said DRIVE!
I drive my racecar bed up the stairs from the basement.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34