Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 11/24 - ... insert witty joke here ...
I probably wont be around today. I am heading to my parents for the holiday and want to try to be on the road before the show storm.

Happy Thanksgiving and a good weekend to everyone!
Luckily my parents and Krissy's parents are coming to my house so I don't have to worry about driving anywhere.

Gonna be a lot of :beer:
Last night was one of those nights bowling, the first 2 games, I thought I was bowling really bad, but somehow managed to get a 190 and 201. I was surprised at the end of both.
3rd game I actually fixed what I was doing wrong and had a 220.
And, I really didn't drink all that much.
Good morning everyone.... :boobs:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone.... :boobs:

Good morning.
I'm not hung over. :happy:
Wait, that just means I didn't have much fun last night... Lame
I like the avatar Chip....thumbs up
Brampton Wrote:I like the avatar Chip....thumbs up

I'm getting in the holiday mood!

The kindergarten play in that episode was awesome.
"We're gonna have pyrotechnics!"
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I like the avatar Chip....thumbs up

I'm getting in the holiday mood!

The kindergarten play in that episode was awesome.
"We're gonna have pyrotechnics!"
GOBBLES!!!
I only have to drive 30 miles to my grandmothers tomorrow. Then 30 miles to my Dad's on Saturday.
LeNeve Wrote:I only have to drive 30 miles to my grandmothers tomorrow. Then 30 miles to my Dad's on Saturday.

I only have to drive a minute and a half to my mom's.
That's it.
i have a 7.5 hr drive to do after work tonight. I feel better today, nothing projecting out of me, and I actually felt hungry this morning
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
the owners grandson is here today. Confusedwoot:
He is like 10 years old, wears polo shirts tucked in, cowboy boots, and a big huge key ring thing on a belt loop for some reason.
Then he just wonders around the shop jingling his stupid keys all day, acting like he is watching us, like a chain gang boss. I hate it.
He talks like that rosseta stone commercial kid to.
Today he has a gay christmas sweater on, and he came out to tell me that there are donuts up front, that I can have one at my break time. :roll:
LeNeve Wrote:the owners grandson is here today. Confusedwoot:
He is like 10 years old, wears polo shirts tucked in, cowboy boots, and a big huge key ring thing on a belt loop for some reason.
Then he just wonders around the shop jingling his stupid keys all day, acting like he is watching us, like a chain gang boss. I hate it.
Today he has a gay christmas sweater on, and he came out to tell me that there are donuts up front, that I can have one at my break time. :roll:
He must listen to the gay-mon guys. Who's he peacocking for?
Derick Wrote:i have a 7.5 hr drive to do after work tonight. I feel better today, nothing projecting out of me, and I actually felt hungry this morning
Where are you headed?
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:the owners grandson is here today. Confusedwoot:
He must listen to the gay-mon guys. Who's he peacocking for?

probaly me. Confusedad:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM