Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 11/30/2010 - Live from Covino's LA Studio!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Half the people I know who are married, tell me to never get married.

Being married to Jim is absolutely no different then dating him. We still have our joint account, we both pay all the bills, he still makes a mess of the house - I still clean it up. The only difference is that we paid $5000 for a party with all our friends, signed a piece of paper & I changed my last name.

I've been told that by some of my friends who are married, too.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Half the people I know who are married, tell me to never get married.

Being married to Jim is absolutely no different then dating him. We still have our joint account, we both pay all the bills, he still makes a mess of the house - I still clean it up. The only difference is that we paid $5000 for a party with all our friends, signed a piece of paper & I changed my last name.

Yep.
And I was going to say the other half of the people I know who are married, are the spouces of the ones who tell me to not get married.
Nussie_T Wrote:Joey have you & Krissy talk about marriage?

Yes
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I get that too... and the rest of them just ask us when are we gonna get it over with. Things are great with him, so why mess with it?

I have noticed that it is becoming more and more a topic of conversation. His daughter asks both of us when the wedding is and she is 8yrs.

Yeah. Someone is into his daughter's pocket. His mom maybe?
Has she had a little extra money lately?
Joe Wrote:

Yes
he's already bought a ring
Covino actually could have had a guest in his studio? And didn't?
The Hoff could have brought one of his famous bathroom floor sandwhiches.
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I'm at training today and tommorow.......took me over a. Hour and a half to get here, they don't have free coffee and I have to pay for my lunch.

This is bullshit, if it weren't like a monsoon outside I'd go get my lunch, also it's no less than a five minute run to my car

Lame

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Training sucks for you.
I get to stay at a hotel in Kansas City, and use a company credit card for meals.
Yeah, but they do it at Toyota head office, so I get to look at hot Asian chicks
pics or this isnt true
I'm not risking getting fired........by this I mean I nearly got caught
Will Rich screw up The Hoff's name too? He's going to call him Doug :poke:
Chip Wrote:Covino actually could have had a guest in his studio? And didn't?
The Hoff could have brought one of his famous bathroom floor sandwhiches.

Those are my favorite sandwiches sometimes.
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Yes

I did?
he jsut said Dave
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Yes

I did?
thats what i heard
DAvid hasselhoff is kind of cool I guess.
covino :nutswinger:
Derick Wrote:he jsut said Dave

Dave's not here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32