Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 11/30/2010 - Live from Covino's LA Studio!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Covino Wrote:So explain to me how thats easy for me cock face? Also the show is hoping to move west so consider me the first one to make the move asshole..why don't you move the fuck onto another show. Also I'm w/ my family and come back for Rich & Spot and maybe your job doesn't value you and you'd never be able to do it cause you're easily replaced? just a thought.

Why the name calling?

A few points for you.
1. I'd rather not listen to you bitch about how hard your life is one moment and then listen to you talk about how amazing it is the next. If it sucks then I feel for ya, but apprently your life is awesome.

2. If the show is on the west coast than the whole show should be on the west coast. According to you and Ellis there is barely a studio there so good forward thinking on your part.

3. I switch back and forth to your show from 12-3 so don't flatter yourself by thinking that I'm waiting on your every word.

4. I could care less if my job values me. My resume is pretty stacked and it doesn't include driving a van so I can get a job in another state if I like.

5. If the site sucks so much because of the negative comments then you must hate your own site because those guys are a lot worse on you and they haven't been listening since the start.

6. Maybe you should tell your girl to move east.
Covino Wrote:Joe + Brian + Chips + Derick = Losers who get no pussy & who'd get punched in the face if they ever came at me that way in person.

See you at the Convention. :wink:
Confusedhock:
They don't let mutants into the studios joe but I'll tell em to look for the troll in the lobby. Leave my family out of your mouth homo. Their life is out here for now, that's the way its always been & that's fine with me cause Id like the show out here. Should worry bout stackin' your killer resume up some more and less worrying bout my life & family.
Ahhhh, I can feel the love goin on in here.
this is the best I've ever read in this forum......definetely listening to the replay today
Athletes that are on a competitive team care.....if your team isn't going anywhere its obvious which players are just going through the motions
Brampton don't be mad I didn't add you to that equation cause you def should be in it. I believe Spot is cutting this from replay but not sure. If not we'll replay Hoff during Spot Center tomorrow. What you morons don't comprehend is that there are hundreds of shows that broadcast from different studios. I work in an industry that allows that and welcomes that ..especially from LA. This is why this site blows...its opinions based on cavemen pov (not everyone just 5 or 6 of you)
Covino Wrote:Brampton don't be mad I didn't add you to that equation cause you def should be in it. I believe Spot is cutting this from replay but not sure. What you morons don't comprehend is that there are hundreds of shows that broadcast from different studios. I work in an industry that allows that and welcomes that ..especially from LA. This is why this site blows...its opinions based on cavemen pov (not everyone just 5 or 6 of you)
what did I say??

this convo has me listening?? You want listeners don't you??
Brampton Wrote:
Covino Wrote:Brampton don't be mad I didn't add you to that equation cause you def should be in it. I believe Spot is cutting this from replay but not sure. What you morons don't comprehend is that there are hundreds of shows that broadcast from different studios. I work in an industry that allows that and welcomes that ..especially from LA. This is why this site blows...its opinions based on cavemen pov (not everyone just 5 or 6 of you)
what did I say??

Not if they're assholes .
Covino Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
what did I say??

Not if they're assholes .
so what constitutes an asshole?

someone who is honest with their opinion, even if the opinion might sting a little.....But the opinions are only to strengthen the other person in the longrun??
this opponent love in todays sports stems from the value of free agency today
Covino Wrote:Brampton don't be mad I didn't add you to that equation cause you def should be in it. I believe Spot is cutting this from replay but not sure. If not we'll replay Hoff during Spot Center tomorrow. What you morons don't comprehend is that there are hundreds of shows that broadcast from different studios. I work in an industry that allows that and welcomes that ..especially from LA. This is why this site blows...its opinions based on cavemen pov (not everyone just 5 or 6 of you)

I'm a caveman that grew up in the same state you did and have a career that requires 100 times more intelligence.
Joe Wrote:
Covino Wrote:Brampton don't be mad I didn't add you to that equation cause you def should be in it. I believe Spot is cutting this from replay but not sure. If not we'll replay Hoff during Spot Center tomorrow. What you morons don't comprehend is that there are hundreds of shows that broadcast from different studios. I work in an industry that allows that and welcomes that ..especially from LA. This is why this site blows...its opinions based on cavemen pov (not everyone just 5 or 6 of you)

I'm a caveman that grew up in the same state you did and have a career that requires 100 times more intelligence.
:high5:
.......and you have to show up for work
Brampton Wrote:so what constitutes an asshole?

someone who is honest with their opinion, even if the opinion might sting a little.....But the opinions are only to strengthen the other person in the longrun??
Apparently, assholes are people that disagree with you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32