Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 11/30/2010 - Live from Covino's LA Studio!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:And you are not from a football state.

What does being from a "football state" have to do with it?
Fans of all sports do that.

It's at a different level in some states.

This area here is HUGE for football.
The Lions suck, and still people go.
And Michigan gets 110,000+ and MSU gets 70,000.
I don't know what my point is.
But I think it's annoying when people include themselves with their favorite team.
Spot hates me for taking an umbrella he gave me.
black ice
Derick Wrote:black ice
From TOMB...
Producer Spot Wrote:
dildo_baggins Wrote:HAHAH Black Ice, wrote on his FB that hes heading to NYC soon..
Spot i hope Kristen is coming to the wedding with you !!
yes, she's coming to the wedding... maybe I can convince her to stay a few extra days in san antonio to be safe.
Covino now wants his caed board cut out included in pictures. He has lost his mind.
[Image: HomeToiletImage2.jpg]
I love this argument :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:Covino now wants his caed board cut out included in pictures. He has lost his mind.
Is he for real?!?! He's nuts.
its gonna be the rich show if covino cant find his way to his job
Chip Wrote:Jeter is from Michigan

No shit?
Joe Wrote::roflmao: Covino doesn't like me.

That's funny!
LeNeve Wrote:Covino now wants his caed board cut out included in pictures. He has lost his mind.

That's something funny to suggest.
But to get this worked up if they don't, is kinda crazy.
The end of the show right here....
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I disagree with this. I think arrogant assholes nitpick on the use of "we" by fans.
You're wrong.

And you are not from a football state.
I am just talking about how people go overboard and get way too invested. I watch sports and follow several teams but can't get that invested into something that I have no control over.

But you DO have a minor level of control. You go to games and provide your team with a positive element for them and a hostile element for the opposition. You can buy their merchandise so that they have more money to sign good players and create good facilities.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Jeter is from Michigan

No shit?

Kalamazo I think.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32