Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 11/30/2010 - Live from Covino's LA Studio!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:My left eyeball is frozen

Slurpee?

smoking a cigarette outside, in the wind.

Smoking sounds like fun.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Slurpee?

Thought you quit?

Nope. Not quite. I can stop for a couple days, then something pisses me off, and there I go again. I bought a pack last wednesday, and I still have it, so I haven't been smoking that much lately. It will last until tomorrow, so a pack a week isn't to bad.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Slurpee?

Smoking sounds like fun.

All the customers that smoke, think it's okay to come into the shop to smoke. I should just stay inside and smoke.
LeNeve Wrote:All the customers that smoke, think it's okay to come into the shop to smoke. I should just stay inside and smoke.

When I worked in a shop we smoked while working.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:All the customers that smoke, think it's okay to come into the shop to smoke. I should just stay inside and smoke.

When I worked in a shop we smoked while working.

The shop foreman said they all smoked in the shop when he still smoked. He said he was smoking a pack a day. He quit cold turkey for 5 years. Then last summer he started buying cigarettes from me for a dollar a piece, until he was spending 5 bucks a day to me. Now he buys his own packs, and smokes more than I do.
Someone sent me a penguin for my farm!!!!!!

Penguin five :high5:
there are a bunch of strangers here, I have not done any scouting, but it seems like most are not cute
LeNeve Wrote:Someone sent me a penguin for my farm!!!!!!

Penguin five :high5:

:?
Derick Wrote:there are a bunch of strangers here, I have not done any scouting, but it seems like most are not cute

Cute girls don't work in labs. Or in Information Systems.
Derick Wrote:there are a bunch of strangers here, I have not done any scouting, but it seems like most are not cute

Where are you???
Iva13 Wrote:

Where are you???

Ladies room
Joe Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

Where are you???

Ladies room
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Slurpee?

Smoking sounds like fun.
:barf:
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Smoking sounds like fun.

Sissy
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Smoking sounds like fun.

Sissy
Middle America is making him soft.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32