Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 11/30/2010 - Live from Covino's LA Studio!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
the end is near
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Jeter is from Michigan

No shit?

Kalamazo I think.

Cool.
:?
I wonder what Grant Random is doing from 12-3?
JDubb Wrote:Damn...
saskwatch Wrote:Covino, Really, it is the Rich show when you are on a computer screen. If you don't like it try and be in the studio.

Bunch of Negative Nancy's on both forums......
Derick Wrote:the end is near

Those big changes they've been talking about?
They're finally coming.
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I love this argument :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

This is awesome.

This is insane. True. We dont' know the behind the scenes things. but.....
sit under your desk and eat a dick. :roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:
saskwatch Wrote:Covino, Really, it is the Rich show when you are on a computer screen. If you don't like it try and be in the studio.

Covino is getting his ass kicked on TOMB.

If we said that, we'd suffer the Covino 3rd degree... and have to eat a bowl of dicks
Joe Wrote:Talking with a mouth full now. :roll:

Stress eating
Pete Nice Wrote:

Has to tell you something Pete.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Covino now wants his caed board cut out included in pictures. He has lost his mind.

I get how Covino is feeling left out, but what the heck would The Hoff have to say about posing with a cardboard cut out of some guy???

I kind of agree with Covino. I blame it on these "reps". I think these stars need to tell their "reps" they are doing their own thing. "reps" are assholes.
rich is there, of course he had time for himself to be there
LeNeve Wrote:I'm going to make a cardboard cut outs of myself, and set them out around the shop, then stay at home. I think it will work.

I need to make one of these, too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32