Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 11/30/2010 - Live from Covino's LA Studio!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
:yawn: Still not awake.....
Last night I was hanging out the the guy who made what is known in Pittsburgh as "The Hit".

[youtube]uNmEeTgYLvw[/youtube]
that looks like every wide open hit in the nfl. I'm not sure why pitt fans feel the need to give it a name. And you really shouldnt knock yourself out doing it
I think I might use a couple of these this year.

http://www.prankpack.com/
I just talked with myself, and decided to settle out of court, for a 6 pack, and a vicodin. Everybody wins.
Wasn't a penalty called on that hit either.
Steelers History.

[youtube]PnY0RiXoxrE[/youtube]
Joe Wrote:Steelers History.

Fascinating.
What about the time where they kept going bankrupt?
Oh, oops, wrong team.
I'm at training today and tommorow.......took me over a. Hour and a half to get here, they don't have free coffee and I have to pay for my lunch.

This is bullshit, if it weren't like a monsoon outside I'd go get my lunch, also it's no less than a five minute run to my car

Lame
i didnt even bother to turn the sound on, I just sat and watched her
Derick Wrote:i didnt even bother to turn the sound on, I just sat and watched her

Haha, neither did I.
Brampton Wrote:I'm at training today and tommorow.......took me over a. Hour and a half to get here, they don't have free coffee and I have to pay for my lunch.

This is bullshit, if it weren't like a monsoon outside I'd go get my lunch, also it's no less than a five minute run to my car

Lame

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Training sucks for you.
I get to stay at a hotel in Kansas City, and use a company credit card for meals.
Joe Wrote:Steelers History.

[youtube]PnY0RiXoxrE[/youtube]

I don't even know what she said but SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FINE WANT TO TOUCH THE HINEY!!!!!
People keep creeping up on me today. I need to set some booby traps, and put my mirrors back up.
Derick Wrote:that looks like every wide open hit in the nfl. I'm not sure why pitt fans feel the need to give it a name. And you really shouldnt knock yourself out doing it

Why it was "The Hit":

1. McGahee was knocked out COLD

2. It sealed the AFC championship game, sending the Steelers to the Super Bowl.

3. It sealed a 3 game sweep of the hated Ravens that year.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32